Pathfinder 1E [INTEREST/RECRUIT] - Crowns of Ice

Archon Basileus

First Post
[MENTION=8058]Queenie[/MENTION], I looked for the tatoo but couldn't find it. If you guys have the drawing, send it over! We might place it as signature or somewhere else emblematic to our thread! Also, whenever you feel ready for a short story, give me a shout! It's ready and waiting!
[MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION], same thing! Whenever you're ready, give me a shout and I'll post it!
[MENTION=2820]Fenris[/MENTION], I have something for you as well, but I need to finish the battle first! Mostly for cathartic purposes, but still...

Hope you guys enjoy it!

Later!

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Sooo... I've been ruminating for days on what to do, and I just think at this moment Astrid, like me, wouldn't know exactly what to do. So I'm going to "hold" my action, especially waiting to see what Dad will do, and possibly also Arvid.

Archon Basileus

First Post
:) Ok, let's wait for [MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION]!

I guess the outcome is pretty obvious now... In the end it's all about these little decisions and how things push you, so... I'd be just as careful as you were right here! ;)

Queenie

Queen of Everything
You've set it up very well! I really had to think on multiple levels... she's likely never been in a big fight like this where she is the intended target (cult attack not withstanding), I've imagined her father has kept her rather safe. So would she be frightened? Of course!

And then... we've said Einer knows about her magic... but announcing it fireball style in the middle of this crowd might not be the best plan either so... it might make them respect her but it might make them fear her or hate her worse!

I have a spell in mind but I figured she'd probably be frozen for a bit until she is more forced to help. We'll see if she needs it!

Sent from my iPad using EN World mobile app

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Sorry for the absence guys. I had surgery last week and the time leading up to it and the recovery has been really rough. I've barely been online and Fenris has been having to really take care of me. He's off now picking up more meds that will hopefully help and we can get back to things soon.

Sent from my iPad using EN World mobile app

Archon Basileus

First Post
Wow, sorry to know that, [MENTION=8058]Queenie[/MENTION]! Get well soon! If you guys need anything (that is, anything we can do) count on us! ;)

Take your time, ok? We can hold on for a while! Just take care of yourselves!

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
[MENTION=8058]Queenie[/MENTION], [MENTION=2820]Fenris[/MENTION], how goes recovery? I hope you're doing well and well on your way of writing this epic with us!

Queenie

Queen of Everything
I'm not dead, if that's what you're asking ;)

I'm doing okay. It's kind of a long-ish term thing but I am feeling a bit better. Sorry to be cryptic.

I think I should be okay to get back to posting. I'll try to get a post up soon.

Remove ads