Pathfinder 1E [INTEREST/RECRUIT] - Crowns of Ice

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Are we dealing with middle age and old age? Cause apparently, that'll affect my stats as well. My character's going to be late 30s. That means technically, he's middle aged...

He could be fairly young, especially with "and baby makes three!" But that's up to you.

I'm going with 16 or 18.

Sent from my iPad using EN World mobile app

tglassy

Adventurer
I'll say he had her at 17. So, if you do 17, that makes him 34. Lol. Only four years older than me and already has a daughter out of high school.

Fenris

Adventurer
[MENTION=6855130]Jago[/MENTION]
Just say this Feat in case you hadn't seen it:

Skald's Vigor
Your song and your enthusiasm combine to invigorate you in battle.

Prerequisite(s): Raging song class feature.

Benefit: While maintaining a raging song, you gain fast healing equal to the Strength bonus your song provides, starting in the round after you begin the song. If you stop maintaining your song, the fast healing ends, even if the effects of your song persist.

Jago

Explorer
SOLD, thank you kindly!. I also saw Shield Wall, which we may want to consider at some point if you'd like. So far I've gone with Skald's Vigor and Extra Performance. Gave up the first Feat for Focused Study to grab Skill Focus for 2 extra levels for free, yay me.

Still need a last name, though I may take the ASOIAF route and go with like Hill or Rivers or something.

Fenris

Adventurer
SOLD, thank you kindly!. I also saw Shield Wall, which we may want to consider at some point if you'd like. So far I've gone with Skald's Vigor and Extra Performance. Gave up the first Feat for Focused Study to grab Skill Focus for 2 extra levels for free, yay me.

Still need a last name, though I may take the ASOIAF route and go with like Hill or Rivers or something.

Oh yeah, I am going Tactitian which means I will be able to GIVE Shield Wall out next level I think. I Have to figure out what weapon style I will go with.

If I may suggest it, consider keeping that 1st level Feat and taking Fast Learner. Less specialized but more diversified, especially with all the skills you have access to it might work out better (at 4th level alone it will be 4 ranks vs a +3, By 8th it will be 8 skill ranks vs to +3s (+6). Again less specialization but more range.

Edit: Oh how about considering something more....pejorative as a last name? I was thinking Trollblud. For now.

Jago

Explorer
Oh yeah, I am going Tactitian which means I will be able to GIVE Shield Wall out next level I think. I Have to figure out what weapon style I will go with.

If I may suggest it, consider keeping that 1st level Feat and taking Fast Learner. Less specialized but more diversified, especially with all the skills you have access to it might work out better (at 4th level alone it will be 4 ranks vs a +3, By 8th it will be 8 skill ranks vs to +3s (+6). Again less specialization but more range.

Edit: Oh how about considering something more....pejorative as a last name? I was thinking Trollblud. For now.

Tactician would be a pretty great pairing. May encourage me to nab a Teamwork feat or two.

As for Fast Learner, I actually don't qualify: 13 Int needed, I'm currently at 12. What I did instead was take Skill Focus: Performance (Oratory) so that it actually affects my Versatile Performance ability: I can use Oratory for both Diplomacy and Sense Motive, making all 3 currently a cool +13. That alone is saving me skill points because I can effectively pump 1 skill and get 3 out of it, and considering the Skald has less Skill Points per level than the Bard, that's pretty huge.

Hm, perjorative for a Bastard, eh? Wolf-Blooded, Ulvblod, possibly (Wolf in Sheep's Clothing essentially, for having been a Pantheonist-sired child living in Demiurgist lands), or perhaps Haiblod (Shark Blooded) for similar reasons. Slangesson (Serpent), or Lokisson for treachery. Misteltein, for Mistletoe, the sneaky plant that killed Baldur (though that may be more what Pantheonists call him, as Demiurgists would not for obvious reasons) ...

Could be literally just Drittsekk, straight up "Mr. Bastard".

Jago

Explorer
Sheet is made from WolfLab's Hero Forge: like all the great masters, I just let them invent what I needed and then changed the paints ;)

Considering Eben has traveled far and wide, it would not be out of the realm of possibility for our characters to have met! I'm totally down with that, though in what capacity they know each other, I'm not sure. Friends? A tryst? Merely introduced?

tglassy

Adventurer
I'm getting a character sheet together. I need to finalize my feats. I wanted Arcane Armor Training, and I wanted Still Magic so if I really needed to get a spell off, I could. I can't use it until the next level since I'm only a level 3 Sorcerer, but I don't want to have to wait until level 6 just to pick it up. Then I'm kind of on the fence for my other two feats. I was thinking of taking Arcane Heritage, and taking the Familiar from the Arcane bloodline. Having a Hawk would fit the profile, and late, once we get to level 7 (if we get to level 7) I can get Improved Familiar and trade it in for a Pseudodragon, which is what I'd really want, being dragon kin and all. That still leaves one feat. Any suggestions?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases