D&D 5E The Light of Civilization - A Renaissance Story

Shayuri

First Post
Magdalena looked back to Arcata. “You said you ran away. How did you escape? And do you know where you were held, since you got away?” Perhaps this was the Sanctuary mentioned in the letter. “Did you overhear any names being used among the men that worked with you?”

Arcata looked uncomfortable and looked down. "They...there's things I can do they didn't know about. I used magic on them they didn't expect me to have. It wouldn't work again if they got me back. I'm not sure exactly where I was...there were passages underground I had to go through before I managed to find a way back out. I could take you to where I got out from though."

"As for names, I think they were using false names, but I'll write out the ones I can remember."

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
289ik8w.jpg

Fossice/Nicolo’s flat
Late morning
Round 0

“Good,” Magdalena said to Arcata, her tone a bit more gentle. “It’s something to start with, in any case. I can get the names to my guild contacts, and the Church. And we can check out where you exited from the tunnels, see if we can follow them back, see if anything is familiar to you.”

If Arcata had used tunnels, perhaps Magdalena should contact Romeo and the thieves’ guild. No one knew the tunnels under the city better than they.

[sblock=OOC]Is this considered a short rest to spend Hit Dice?[/sblock]

[sblock=Actions]
Move:
Action:
Bonus Action:
Reaction:
Concentration: Detect Magic (4/10 minutes)
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
Inspirations: 1
AC: 16 (chainmail)
HP: 28/28 HD: 2/3d10
Divine Sense (3/LR)
Lay on Hands 15/15
Channel Divinity (1/R)
Abjure Enemy
Vow of Enmity
Prepared Spells:
1st: (Bane, Hunter’s Mark), Command, Cure Wounds, Detect Magic, Shield of Faith

Spell Slots Remaining/Total
1st: 1/4
[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC - People are using hit dice so...yes? :))

Arcata quickly shook her head. "We can't do that now," she protested. "Not while they're looking for me. The first thing I need to do is get out of the city. Then I need to warn my father about the Guild Arcane...and then, from there, we can slow down and work out what to do next."

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
289ik8w.jpg

Fossice/Nicolo’s flat
Late morning
Round 0

“While they’re looking for you out in the city may be just the perfect time to go back,” Magdalena argued. “They wouldn’t expect it!” She shook her head resignedly. “But fine. I will try and get you out of the city. You said you had a line on a ship?” the paladin asked the others.

[sblock=Actions]
Move:
Action:
Bonus Action:
Reaction:
Concentration: Detect Magic (3/10 minutes)
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
Inspirations: 1
AC: 16 (chainmail)
HP: 28/28 HD: 2/3d10
Divine Sense (3/LR)
Lay on Hands 15/15
Channel Divinity (1/R)
Abjure Enemy
Vow of Enmity
Prepared Spells:
1st: (Bane, Hunter’s Mark), Command, Cure Wounds, Detect Magic, Shield of Faith

Spell Slots Remaining/Total
1st: 1/4
[/sblock]

Lucien turns at the mention of the ship. He sighs, his deal was with the girl, he did not agree to transporting all of these people. The girl might not be worth his trouble. To top it off he didn't have his ship yet. Lucien looks over at Giovanni. Unfortunately he might need them to help get his ship. The man Giovanni knew would not just give it to him for free. Lucien turns his attention back to Magdalena and Acata.

"A ship, that is where things get sticky. I am a captain without a ship currently. I will take you wherever you want if you help me get the ship."

Lucien looks over at Giovanni again.

"Get me the meeting with the Senator. So I can negotiate the terms for my ship."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases