WotBS Question about map of Dassen

Bill T.

Explorer
On the map of the Kingdom of Dassen near the start of adventure 4 (3.5 edition), it sort of looks like the map show's the Kings' road on the west side of the river north of the Pitchwood. Am I reading that right? I somehow convinced myself that the road was on the east side through Megadon, but with Gallo's Fend and Bresk being both on the west side, it probably makes more sense for the road to be on that side of the river as well.

Lylandra

Adventurer
On the map of the Kingdom of Dassen near the start of adventure 4 (3.5 edition), it sort of looks like the map show's the Kings' road on the west side of the river north of the Pitchwood. Am I reading that right? I somehow convinced myself that the road was on the east side through Megadon, but with Gallo's Fend and Bresk being both on the west side, it probably makes more sense for the road to be on that side of the river as well.

The east road through Megadon is actually the Prince's way. If I'm reading the map correctly, the King's and Prince's roads should meet somewhere near the Nasham river in Lady Dene's territory. The King's road lies in parallel to Nasham, which makes switching from riverbed to road an easy task for travelers.

Remove ads