D&D 5E Elementalists (OOC)

tglassy

Adventurer
And we are live! This will be the OOC Thread, and the other threads can be found here:

Roster: http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?510510-Elementalists-(Roster)

IC: http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?512576-Elementalists-(IC)&p=6980325#post6980325

If you would like me to post something somewhere, just ask. This is the first time I've done this on this particular site, and I know some people are used to certain things to make it easier. Just let me know and I'll try to accommodate.

Let the games begin!

tglassy

Adventurer
I did decide to keep it fairly simple, letting you all have a lot of leeway to invent the surroundings and the feel of the city. I usually go with the "Yes, and..." principle on these things. In other words, whatever you write becomes fixed once it's posted, and will be built on. Feel free to make landmarks, places, and even NPC's, just don't control those NPC's. And I, as always, reserve the right to change what's there if it's going to break the game or something.

I have a decent number of adventures and the like to build on as we go, and it's up to y'all to find them. The "Main Story" is going to be central, at least to the beginning, but I'm going to try to make it as open ended as possible for you, so you can play however you like. We've got a great mix of chaotic and lawful characters, with Good and Neutral mixed in, so I'm excited to see how you all work together.

Greenmtn

Explorer
My schedule is wacky until 1/2 but I will do my best to keep up and I should have my first post in the IC thread within the hour.

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

tglassy

Adventurer
Don't worry about going too fast. This next week is going to be off and on for a lot of people. I expect it to be a little slow as everyone introduces their characters and get set, though I'll try not to let it get too slow for too long.

tglassy

Adventurer
lol. We'll say it's prehensile, and it can lift less than a pound. Not very strong, but flexible. Can't be used to catch yourself if you're falling, and can't be used to restrain or grapple but it could lift something light weight, or reach out and touch something. Otherwise, ask when the time comes, and I'll make a ruling.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases