Living Worlds?

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
How is it possible to get involved with one of the living worlds or, for that matter, any game that might actually be active?

I am, not at all, familiar with Pathfinder, however.

Creamsteak

Explorer
It looks like Pathfinder is moving off-site or something. Only the 4th edition living game seems to have relatively recent posts other than that.

If you're just looking for a game there are occasionally recruiting threads in this forum. If you're looking for a living game... I think we do not have as much community around for it, but it may be possible to do something like adventurer's league, or just agreeing to "share the world" between a couple games.

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
If you're just looking for a game there are occasionally recruiting threads in this forum.
Yea, I saw one recruitment post this year, other than my own. :(

If you're looking for a living game... I think we do not have as much community around for it, but it may be possible to do something like adventurer's league, or just agreeing to "share the world" between a couple games.
I'm not really sure what you mean here. I am currently running a continual campaign in the play by post thread, but I'm down to one active player. It is a unique system, not D&D, and I'm always looking for players.

Maybe I should try to host a game using 3.0/3.5 D&D. Maybe out of 100,000+ members online here, someone is still interested in gaming. I've been away from D&D for a while since I wrote my own system. I was hoping to find a game to re-familiarize myself with the system.

OOC: In an unrelated question, how did you post all those shortcut links to your gaming threads like that?

Last edited:

Remove ads