Hexographer Map for P'Cat's Spira

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I had an inch to create something new using Hexographer and this map i what came out. A while ago, [MENTION=2]Piratecat[/MENTION] sent me four parts of a map that was entitled Gauntian Map. I had asked him if he had such maps, as he used for Defenders of Daybreak. I ended up creating a Campaign Cartographer 2 map using those maps and a couple of others he sent me, but I was never really happy with the result.

This map turned out a lot better, IMO. I've tried to stay true to his vision but I did add a few ideas of my own, especially for the regions of the map that were filled with nothing but wide-open expanses. (For example, I assumed the lands south of the Godshelf are supposed to be mainly desert.)

I'm sure there are parts I got wrong, but was a fun little project nonetheless.

Cheers!

KF

p.s. The reason the bottom of the map is blank is because the maps I had only reached so far when enlarged as underlays in Hexographer. In the free version, I can't remove rows or columns. Now, if Pcat wants to give me some ideas to help fill in that region, I'm up for it. I'm already assuming that he'll have some things he'll ask me to change and might want me to add other aspects to the final map. :D

Attachments

• Gauntian Map.zip
    4.5 MB · Views: 241
  • Gauntian Map.jpg
    7.3 MB · Views: 1,230

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases