got Act2 & Act3 hardcovers, but...

Siberys

Adventurer
Now I'm in Big Rapids, but that's still Michigan - bit of a ways to Washington though.

I'd be happy to do a swap via shipping if it comes down to it.

efreund

Explorer
Has anyone gotten a correct Act 2 hardcover yet?

Basically, I'm wondering if *everyone*'s Act 2 is borked, and in that case, I should wait for someone more local to me to get an ostensibly-4e book, and make for an easier swap :p

Dozens of books have shipped, and I haven't heard anyone else have the problem except for you two. I looked back at the shipping times - Siberys, you're Will Thibault? - and I got shipping notifications for your books at the exact same minute, so I wonder if whoever was binding the books just got them crossed.

In any event, I got the following response from RPGNow.

It is possible to get these corrected but I will need some extra information. Do you have a screen cap of the orders that were incorrect? Also, could you please have the customers in question either send to me or send to you and then you forward to me photos of the books being incorrect?

So, could you guys each send me (ryanznock@gmail.com) and him (christang@onebookshelf.com) an email with photos or a video showing the book's cover saying one rule system and the interior title page saying the other?

Last edited:

Remove ads