Looking for D&D 5e, 3.5, pathfinder, AD&D. Online or Offline in the Modesto, CA area

Cade

First Post
Greetings folks!

As stated in the title, I am looking to reconnect to my roleplaying roots and find a game. My bio has a bit more information on me, but I will give a quick overview. I started playing way back in AD&D and played up through just before 4e's release. I loved the 3.5 system and have done some limited reading on pathfinder and 5e and would like to learn more. So I am looking to join an AD&D, 3.5, pathfinder, or 5e group either online or offline in the Modesto, CA area. I can travel and bring my own supplies of course.

I am a working father and so I can only really join games reliability on Saturday or Sunday (afternoons or evenings please). I love to role play a character and work through the narrative of the story. I also have experience playing monster classes and high levels. Although I would prefer to start from level 1 in either pathfinder or 5e, or a level close to it as I would be under a learning curve.

I also have various different ideas for characters that I have been toying over the last few weeks and don't mind working with a DM to create something to achieve something in the game/narrative.

Lastly, i like long walks on the beach and dogs. Help me find a group, I desperately want to play again!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases