D&D 5E Hold Back The Night [OOC]

Quickleaf

Legend
We're waiting on a cue from [MENTION=6855130]Jago[/MENTION], right? I figured he was just getting settled back in at home/work post-PAX South and he'll post soon enough. :)

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Jago expected us to do some role playing, but I've found it a bit difficult- while Lorelei is quite sociable no one wants to talk to her :lol:

So I've just been waiting rather than making anyone uncomfortable ;)

Sent from my iPad using EN World mobile app

Fenris

Adventurer
We're waiting on a cue from [MENTION=6855130]Jago[/MENTION], right? I figured he was just getting settled back in at home/work post-PAX South and he'll post soon enough. :)

Primarily yes. I know he was busy this week getting caught up. We do need to get Shay worked into it a bit. But as Queenie said, lets mix it up.

Quickleaf

Legend
[MENTION=8058]Queenie[/MENTION] [MENTION=2820]Fenris[/MENTION] Oh, I can mix it up :eek: Just hope the rest of you don't keelhaul me. Er, "keelhauling" applies on dry land, yes? ;)

Fenris

Adventurer
[MENTION=8058]Queenie[/MENTION] [MENTION=2820]Fenris[/MENTION] Oh, I can mix it up :eek: Just hope the rest of you don't keelhaul me. Er, "keelhauling" applies on dry land, yes? ;)

Yeap, expect on land we turn you into a jock strap for an ogre.

But mix it up!

Jago

Explorer
IC Update is up. Sorry for the delay, folks: with vacation, then a double-heavy week at work, and sickness on top of that, it's been a week. But yes, update is up for whatever you folks want to do with it!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases