Weapons: All
Saves: Strength, Constitution

Background
Sage
Skills: Arcana, History
Bonus Language: Two bonus languages
Feature: Research - Know where to find research on any subject

Feats
Dual Wielder - +1 AC when wielding two weapons, can wield two weapons even if one is not light, can draw and stow two weapons instead of one.

Skills
Athletics +5
Intimidation +3
Investigation +4
Arcana +4
History +4

Languages
Common, Elvish, Sylvan, Infernal

Equipment

Cash: 10

Weapons

Longsword: +5/1d8+3
Handaxe: +5/1d6+3

Armor

Chain Mail

Gear

2 Curved longswords (falchions)
Chain mail
2 Handaxes
Dungeoneers pack
Bottle of ink
Quill
Small knife
Letter from dead colleague posing a question I have not been able to answer
Common clothes

Last edited:

pathfinderq1

First Post
So do we have anything like a compiled list of submissions so far?

Don't want to step on anybody's idea if I get time to put something together this weekend, what with the surprise blizzard and all...

Fenris

Adventurer
To my knowledge:
tglassy: Human Fighter (Eldritch Knight)
Shayuri: Human Druid (of the Land)
Foxbytes: Wood Elf Cleric*
Quickleaf: Gnome Wizard (transmuter)
Queenie: Half-Elf Bard*
Fenris: Human Barbarian*

*Accepted players.

pathfinderq1

First Post
Can we use the racial variants from SCAG? Specifically the half-elf variant, to replace the 2 bonus skills with a single cantrip (High elf ancestry)

Trogdor1992

First Post
Hey [MENTION=6855130]Jago[/MENTION] remember me? I'm back and looking for games, any chance you have room for one more?

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
I'm going to have to let this one go. Haven't found the time to create my character, which is a pretty good predictor for the amount of time I'll have for playing in this game, which is: not enough. So it isn't for lack of interest.

Sorry, and I hope you guys will have fun!

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
[MENTION=6855130]Jago[/MENTION]:
Renda
Human Paladin 2
Urchin AL CG
Str 12 Dex 16 Con 14 Int 8 Wis 12 Cha 14

[sblock=Background]She had the dream again. The clanking of the golem’s feet against the cobblestones, smashing of the door. Her mother, crying out then falling silent. Her father, shouting, and a sickening crunch as he was silenced as well. Darkness surrounded her, a trickle of light through the floorboards the only illumination. She could smell the damp earth as she was frozen with fear. She heard a soft voice in her head saying, “This is not the end my special one. Your time is not now.” The voice filled her with resolve and she managed to escape the now burning home.

Found alone on the streets, her early years were spent in a home for Wards of the Magi. These homes were terrible orphanage type places where parentless children were raised to serve various fell purposes of the Magi. When she was sneaking around the home’s office she saw she was due to be “harvested” as a “ideal match” in a breeding experiment. She heard a voice“You are not for them, special one.” She escaped to the streets where she stole to survive. As she grew up, living in a secret hole she’d built for herself in a crowded corner of the city, the voice was heard more and more. It never identified itself, but it taught her to survive and fight. She felt it weep with joy the first time her blade sank into a servant of the Magi. She knew her purpose at that point.

Now she stalks the alleys of the city, looking to help those who are targeted by the Magis’ minions and enforcers. She has a network of friends amongst the thieves and smugglers of the illegal markets that defy the Magi’s control. She has very little tolerance for those who ingratiate themselves with the Magi.

She cannot yet face the golems. The thought of them… her parents… She’s run from a golem once. The voice was silent but she felt it’s anger. They haunt her nightmares.

She dreams of a day when the Magi are gone. She clings to that hope with desperation, as admitting the truth she already knows, that that day will never come, would destroy her.
[/sblock]
[sblock=”Appearance & Personality”]
Traits: Renda seems always to be in motion, restless, almost twitchy, never wanting to stand still.
She speaks little, choosing her words very carefully, but means what she says very deeply.
Ideal: Renda seeks to inflict as much harm, physical or not, to sycophants and minions of the Magi as she can.
Bond: Children are innocent, Renda makes special care to try to help orphans especially if she has the opportunity.
Flaw: True, utter despair is a thing Renda needs to fight her way out of every day.

Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Skin: Fair
Height: 5’6”
Weight: 140 lbs
Description:
A thin human woman, Renda appears athletic, and just a little gaunt. Renda seems to fade away into the background unless she is speaking or acting.
[/sblock]
[sblock=Stats]
Human Paladin 2
Urchin AL CG
Str 12 Dex 16 Con 14 Int 8 Wis 12 Cha 14
27 points 12/15/13/8/12/13 Human+1 Cha, +1 Dex Resilient (CON) +1 Con

SKILLS
Acrobatics +3
Animal Handling +1
Arcana +-1
Athletics +3
Deception +2
History -1
Insight +1
Intimidation +4
Investigation -1
Medicine +1
Nature +-1
Perception +3
Performance +2
Persuasion +2
Religion -1
Sleight of Hand +5
Stealth +5
Survival +1

PROFICIENCIES
Armor: All Armor, Shields

Weapons: Simple Weapons, Martial Weapons
Tools: Disguise Kit, Thieves Tools
Languages: Common, Elven

COMBAT
Init: +3
AC: 17
HP: 20/20
Hit Dice: 2d10
Speed 30
Size Medium
Passive perception 13

CLASS FEATURES / FEATS
Spellcasting
Holy Symbol as focus.
Background Feature: City Secrets
You know the secret patterns and flow to cities and can find passages through the urban sprawl that others would miss. When you are not in combat, you (and companions you lead) can travel between any two locations in the city twice as fast as your speed would normally allow.
Class: Divine Sense 3X per Long Rest
Class: Lay on Hands (10 hp)
Class: Divine Smite
Class: Fighting Style: Dueling
SPELLCASTING
Spell save DC 12
Spell attack modifier +4
Spell Slots: 2
Spells Prepared
Bless
Cure Wounds
Heroism