The pinnacle of hubris! I present to you Thychen, the Supreme Being

How many Lipika are there? Also after the 12th existence will Thychen retire and become a lipika himself?

How many stars are in all creation? I make the number of Lipika infinite, The Akasha is far far beyond concepts like numbers. It's pure limitlessness and thusly should reflect that in all aspects.

Technically speaking by Thychen's will he will eventually hand the reigns of Existence over to The Annoraath, the Wuji dragon who is slated as his Heir Apparent.

That said, such things rarely happen the way the Supreme Being wishes as He too has still much to learn.

jboud045

Explorer
Would you be able to give a bit more information on Xenopactli that you mention in the original entry for Thychen, how powerful is this entity? Where did it come from?

Also Gamma and Antithychen, what divine rank would you place them at?

Also what are raagens? (they are mentioned in the lipika entry.)
So,

Raagens are like Dragons however they are made of energy elements or sheer ideas. I'll stat them out here in the next couple days. They have clades from Sub-Epic all through Metempiric. When I do their dedicated post I'll explain in detail

Apepsnake

First Post
well, bat, I saw something in (I think it was the lipika intro) about time hope and dream raagens
I think that they'd basically be like the Akashic aspects if they were dragons (time raagen-thychen, hope-actoshen?, dream-solarius?)
also beef how do you say thychen; thychen, tyken, thyken, tychen or some other way

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases