[M&M] Mutant High[Full]

Shalimar

First Post
What with the hype surrounding X-2, and the wonderful teen mutants game that Tokiwong is running, I really want to get in on the Super-heroic teen goodness. Generation Legacy has quite a few players or I would ask to join, but I think, and I could be wrong, that based on the 24 million or so views that the third issue has that there are enough people interested to run another game of the same type.

Hopefully someone will step forward to run such a game, maybe even the Great Tokiwong himself. Hopefully it will be something along the lines of Toki's game, ie. PL of 5-8, the characters as students of an academy similair to the Xavier institute for gifted children, etc. Am I totally wrong here, is there as much interest as I think or am I just deluding myself?

Last edited:

I just joined up for Tokiwong's EPIC game, but I would love playing in a type of game made up of younger students as well.

So sign me up, unless there's a bunch of other people who want to join, then I can gracefully (or clumsily, from your viewpoint) step out if needed.

Shalimar

First Post
sounds cool, maybe I can bust a concept I have in my head named Zero nimble, crafty, smart alecky fellow

That wouldn't happen to be Mr. Snowcone himself from legacy would it?

I really would like to play something along the lines of a "Feral" if anyone has seen the show mutant X. There is just something about a girl that is stronger, faster, and tougher then the boys thats appealing to me.

Last edited:

If allowed, I'm thinking of playing "Morph" (not very original, I know ;) ), who has the Alternate Form power, can only shift into substances he touches, and has a slew of different forms as power stunts from it.

Tokiwong

First Post
Shalimar said:

That wouldn't happen to be Mr. Snowcone himself from legacy would it?

Do'oh... hmm... no this guy was basically someone who was not there, kind of thing, a mix between Batman and Spidey, but I also have another idea I got from Marvel mangaverse, the Ninja-fied Spiderman kind of thing.. just make her girl.. give her perhaps Shadow Control, Super Dexterity for training, Strike, some Leap, and then gear for climbing, and other cool stuff :)

Shalimar

First Post
Well, I really am not a good person to run the game, so thats kinda why I asked, I don't even have the book yet, its on the way from amazon, and even when I get it, it'd take at least a few months to know it enough to run it comfortably.

What I was going with as far as powers if we find a kind soul to run it is: Maxed out super-dex, fairly high super strength( PL relative of course) with leaping, Supersenses (with linked darkvision feat), and super-charisma to represent pheromones, maybe 2 ranks of run. That would be it for powers, after that just all finese type feats. Basically the Cat totem from the book.

Radiant

First Post
i need to see how much time i need for that pesky life thing this week, but since ive got a nearly finished superhero camapaign i might just convert it and run a game.

Zhure

First Post
Sir Osis of Liver said:
I'd like to play or, if things calm down for me in the next week or so, and no else shows up, i might give DMing a whirl.

ME ME ME, PICK ME to play!

I've been dying to be in an M&M game for ever. I'll mark this thread and keep checking back. :)

Remove ads