Most Anticipated RPG of 2017: The Official Poll!

47 nominees have been nominated, the list has been compiled, and now it's time to commence the voting! This poll will run for one week (until Thursday 12th January). Which of the listed products is your most anticipated game of 2017? You may vote for multiple products if you are anticipating more than one.

47 nominees have been nominated, the list has been compiled, and now it's time to commence the voting! This poll will run for one week (until Thursday 12th January). Which of the listed products is your most anticipated game of 2017? You may vote for multiple products if you are anticipating more than one.

Check out last year's winning 10 most anticipated games here. This is the 4th annual poll measuring the most anticipated full standalone tabletop roleplaying games of the year (not supplemental items like adventures, accessories, settings, and sourcebooks).

d20.jpg

red freak

Explorer
I missed the nomination part, darn it. my vote is for Other... that other being Villians and Vigilantes3.0/Mighty Protectors RPG, Kickstarters complete and its being completed from what Jeff Dee has posted recently on their Facebook page.

Blue

Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal
Dresden Files Accelerated by Evil Hat. I had nominated it this afternoon, must have missed the cutoff.

barasawa

Explorer
Ooh... didn't see V&V3 when I voted. Though I'm not currently seeing any results either, of course they are hidden, so no surprise there. I'm guessing that at some point we'll be told the results, I hope. :)

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads