Introducing Skaerune' and Pommels & Paradoxes

SMHWorlds

Adventurer
So since the games are now on the list for anticipated RPGs (somewhat unexpectedly) I realize some people (most people) probably know nothing about them. So I need to correct that. So I am Sean, I run (and write and edit) for Reign Dragon Press. All of our ducks are not in a row, but they are headed in the same direction. The first products coming out will be Free Adventures with pregen characters that give a basic idea how to play the game and a taste of the worlds. And with further words...

Skaerune'

Welcome to the world of Skaerune' (Skay-rune-a), a world once forgotten by the beings who made it now flourishing with life centered around the Four Cities. A D100 game using the Open Gaming License and based on the OpenQuest 2 SRD, Skaerune' takes a crunchier approach to the rules but with an eye towards simplicity. In a world where myths can literally come alive, your characters strive to overcome adversaries in traditional dungeons, myriad landscapes, and political intrigue. Are you a fan of skill based d100 systems and worlds with historical depth as well as cultural diversity? Do you like your world to feel lived in and authentic? Then dive into Skaerune' and prepare for a taste of your own blood!

Current Status: Free Module Starter Salt Mine Blues available January 2017.

Pommels & Paradoxes

Technically P&P is over thirty years old! An overly ambitious ten year old thought he knew better than those who had designed one of those "other" role playing games. Well two hours into the process, that ten year old realized how much did not know. Putting the ideas and concepts aside for three decades that ten year old found the OSR, the Old School Renaissance and decided to drag out the concept from it's dusty storage bin. A mixture of traditional ideas with a modern coat of paint, explore the world of Invernia in original rules born of yesteryear.

Current Status: Free Module Starter The Quicksand & The Deadfall available February 2017.

Go and take a look at the website: http://reigndragonpress.weebly.com/

Remove ads