D&D 5E Hydellor OOC

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Hey guys,

I just posted my first pass at my character.
Sorry for the delay, I had to deal with a baby and spouse with a cold this week-end, so I wasn't able to do much.
I'll fill in the backstory, and may be tempted to tweak the race.
Cheers,

SG

Looks good so far. Where is Kelterin? And names for your Friend, Foe, and Contact would be good, too, unless you want me to give them names and details.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Updated

Charwoman Gene
Coriana the Forsaken - V Human Warlock (Great Old One - Lord of the Deep) Sailor
From Helveki?

Lord Twig
Mindra the Nightflower, Wood Elf Rogue
From Irine, currently Essess
Family: Brother and his wife/family (Irine)
Friend? Contact? Rival? Dead?: Lea, Human thief (Essess)
Foe: Borgun, Dwarven thug (Essess)
Friend: Del Nymphstalker, elven ranger (Essess)

NeoNinevite
Garrett - Stout halfling barbarian
From Nyos

Steve Gorak
Theramin of Kelterin, Half-elf Lore Bard (Noble/Spy)
Friend - Grandmother, current matriarch of his noble house
Foe - Uncle and Cousin, current heir and sees character as a threat
Contact - an academic at the royal library

tglassy
Aasimar Divine (refluffed GOO) tome warlock
Friend: Childhood friend? Maybe a woman he doesn’t realize he loves?
Foe: His brother, a Fallen Aasimar and follower of Asmodeus

Trogdor1992
Paladin of Vecna

Wait List
Archon Basileus
pathfinderq1
Ancalagon

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Looks good so far. Where is Kelterin? And names for your Friend, Foe, and Contact would be good, too, unless you want me to give them names and details.

Kelterin is the name of his noble house. It could be a location too, and I am fine to changing it to something that is setting-appropriate.

Please feel free to assign names and details to Friend, Foe, and Contact. I think this will be better since they will be better tied into the setting.
Cheers,

SG

NeoNinevite

First Post
I'll give you a more detailed background later, but in summary, Garret's tribe was wiped out by another tribe, and he went to work for a captain in Freeport. Before I post it, however, I would like to know if you have any naming schemes for or if there are any existing halfling tribes or Freeport captains that I could use as part of the background.
Also, I should probably roll for a trinket.
Trinket Roll: 1D100 = [55] = 55

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
I'll give you a more detailed background later, but in summary, Garret's tribe was wiped out by another tribe, and he went to work for a captain in Freeport. Before I post it, however, I would like to know if you have any naming schemes for or if there are any existing halfling tribes or Freeport captains that I could use as part of the background.
All of that is open to definition still, so feel free to be creative.

Sent from my SM-G900P using EN World mobile app

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Kelterin is the name of his noble house. It could be a location too, and I am fine to changing it to something that is setting-appropriate.

Please feel free to assign names and details to Friend, Foe, and Contact. I think this will be better since they will be better tied into the setting.
Cheers,

SG

Here's what I have for you, then:

Steve Gorak
Theramin of Kelterin, Half-elf Lore Bard (Noble/Spy)
From Helveki
Kelterin - barony in far western Helveki near the Duchy of Gilead. Though a mere barony, it has outsized importance in the Queendom due to its proximity to the rebellious duchy.
Friend - Grandmother, Baronness Poltia Kelterin, current matriarch of his noble house
Foe - Uncle Turis and cousin Ria (female), current heir and sees character as a threat
Contact - Irril (female), an academic at the royal library in Helveki City

KahlessNestor

Adventurer

We now have one name for one of the High Captains in Freeport, thanks to Coriana's backstory: Captain Arquiss, a cunning tiefling. You can feel free to use her, or make up another to fill out the Captain's Moot further.

Remove ads