shipping notices for Books 2 and 3?

reidonly

Explorer
Do we receive shipping notices for Books 2 and 3 when they go out?

The last update on KS had Pathfinder books shipping before Christmas and 4E soon after. The forums seem to show both PF and 4E backers getting books, but all are surprised when they arrive.

I do not know whether I am supposed to have received my books by now or not. (My mail service lost me a package around Christmas-time, and they don't know what it was.)

There's no shipping notice, unfortunately, except for a handful of people.

The printer has two ways to ship -- one by one (which costs a smidgen more, doesn't send an email, and is much easier), and en masse (which is marginally cheaper, sends an email if I bothered to include one in the patron's address which I didn't think was necessary and decided not to go back and do again on 100+ addresses manually, and takes long). I only sent a few books the 'en masse' way, because when I first put in addresses I didn't think I'd need the emails, and so it would have been a chore to manually re-enter everyone's address.

What's your name? There are a dozen international backers whose items I haven't sent yet. (P.S., if you like ZEITGEIST, tell your friends to buy copies.)

If you'd rather, shoot me an email at ryanznock@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Tiggerunner

Explorer
Will there be a Premium offer of the Act III hardcover on drivethrurpg, or just standard hardcover? I asked on the page and no one's answered. Right now, there's only the PDF and Standard color Hardcover print version listed.

I need to thank you, Tiggerunner.

I intended to do that, but the file wasn't approved because the cover was sized incorrectly. I lost track of it while sending out KS backer rewards. I'll see if I can fix the cover, and then in a week or so the file should be approved for printing. I would need to order a proof, which would take a couple weeks to ship, before I could verify the product for sale. But if you want to be a guinea pig, email me at ryanznock@gmail.com and I can see if we can speed things up a wee bit.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases