Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Hmm, gust of wind is actually a pretty good idea... If that doesn't work, he'll use wild shape next round.
I forgot to include this in what Caerth would have known when dealing with a swarm of flying creatures...

"Swarms made up of Diminutive or Fine creatures are susceptible to high winds such as that created by a gust of wind spell. For purposes of determining the effects of wind on a swarm, treat the swarm as a creature of the same size as its constituent creatures." -SRD

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Fortitude Save vs. Gust of Wind [DC 15]
Bat Swarm > [roll0]
Lorien > [roll1]
[MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION], roll a Fortitude save for Phar. If he fails, he cannot move towards Caerth, plus he has a -4 penalty on ranged attacks and Listen checks for 1 round.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
[MENTION=6814006]Thateous[/MENTION], the rat swarm is going to be coming after Aureus this round. You still have an action. Caerth just blew away the bat swarm from the opening of the cavern. but Aureus would have to go through the gust of wind spell (Fortitude save, DC 15).
[MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION], your action for Phar. He needs to make a Fortitude save vs. the gust of wind. But, at least there aren't any more bats biting him. :D

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Oh i was more worried about the swarm.

Sent from my SM-G935P using EN World mobile app
Well, the swarm hasn't moved into your space yet and it isn't blocking your egress from the cavern. It is coming after you, so it might move towards the opening of the cavern after you move, which would take it through Caerth and Quinn and them Lorien and Phar, if they don't move out of the way.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases