Kill 'Em All: A Slayer's Guide (by lordduskblade)

TwoSix

Dirty, realism-hating munchkin powergamer
If you dig deep enough, you'll find heaps of stuff that doesn't belong in this forum. Who knows why it's there. Perhaps it was because this wasn't always the 5e forum. Perhaps it has something to do with the Great Crash of 2016. The best thing to do is just report it, asking that it be moved to the appropriate forum, and move on. No need to necro it.
A lot of it was the great WotC forum salvage of mid 2016...looks like this was a late posting.

Man, it does make me miss 4e, though...never got to try Slayer. I'm in the minority that liked a lot of the Essentials material just as much or more as the base 4e stuff.

MwaO

Adventurer
EDIT 2: On the other hand, I can see how somebody who started gaming with 4e and loved this sort of thing would feel lingering resentment by the switch to 5e.

Speaking as someone who started with 1e in 1979, 4e's by far my favorite edition. And I'm someone who never got into WoW.

pemerton

Legend
Speaking as someone who started with 1e in 1979, 4e's by far my favorite edition. And I'm someone who never got into WoW.
I've never played WOW. I first played D&D in 1982, with Moldvay Basic, and have played a lot of AD&D.

4e is my favourite version of D&D, because it has the widest range of thematically-tight PC build options across combat and non-combat, and has the tightest action resolution mechanics, again across combat and non-combat.

Remove ads