Which team will win Super Bowl LI?

Which team will win Super Bowl LI?

• Poll closed .

Vymair

First Post
I think it's the Patriots, but I hope I'm wrong. Falcons have the better offense, but New England is very good. Patriots defense is much better unless Atlanta plays like it has the past few weeks.

Score 31-27 Patriots.

Eltab

Lord of the Hidden Layer
Whoever collects all that money from the advertisers will win the Super Bowl.

Oh, you meant one of the teams playing the game?

Well, a friend at work set up his Madden Football game with the Patriots' and Falcons' stats. The computer says the Falcons win (couldn't hear by how much because everybody else in the cafeteria started interjecting and declaiming things).

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Some have wondered what happened to the Falcons in the 2nd half. This guy has a theory:

I-am-not-saying.jpg

tuxgeo

Adventurer
I'm now starting to look ahead ten years to Super Bowl LXI. I want to start lobbying to have the NFL committees in charge of things select the Superdome in Louisiana as the venue for that game, with the following ad jingle:

"Just put some bleachers out in the sun,
So you can watch Super Bowl Sixty-One."

Given that the actual Highway 61 referred to in Dylan's song winds from Memphis, TN to New Orleans, LA, I think the location of the Superdome would be ideal for that game.

cmad1977

Hero
The NFL needs to fix their overtime rules.

What a joke of a finish.

Still images clearly showed the knee down before the ball crossed the goal line.

And as some sports writers have stated, the championship game came down to who "won the coin toss".

The NFL sudden death OT rules are stupid.

The other thing I thought was pathetic was the lame attempt at pageantry for such a cheap looking trophy.

But I'm a hockey fan so nothing really compares to the Cup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It used to be a field goal won the game so the rules are better.

The Falcons needed to step them but clearly they were out of gas and momentum had shifted to the patriots. The falcons and Steelers should have adapted to the patriots instead of sticking to how they got there. Falcons should have run the ball instead of throwing when time was expiring. Steelers should have adjusted their defense as the zone doesn't work against the patriots.

Cowboys should have been in the superbowl but they got outcoached in the beginning of the game. The packers team was flawed The cowboys had more talent than any other team in the league and shouldn't have won the coach of they year based on that. Patriots had overall less talent than Cowboys and Falcons but coaching and preparation along with a great quarterback are clearly key. Brady as of now has played with 1 possible hall of famer in his career (Randy Moss). Brady clearly stands alone as the greatest of all time

The shootout in hockey is terrible. soccer is similar to football. baseball the home team always has the advantage as they get the last outs.

I also haven't seen much that the NFL got the last play wrong.

Remove ads