D&D 5E Street Fighter D&D

Mike Myler

Have you been to LevelUp5E.com yet?
moa-cammy-promo.png

Cammy is today's build! Let me know if you spot an area that could be better, if I missed something critical, or if there's someone specific you'd like to see (otherwise we're getting Fei-Long next week!)

Slit518

Adventurer
I once created a Pen & Paper Mortal Kombat game.

I was digging through some old computer files on one of my older computers, and I found the rules. I had to convert them several files, as the old program was outdated.

*Edit*
Turns out I could upload the files.

Attachments

• Mortal Kombat Races.pdf
    64 KB · Views: 154
  • Mortal Kombat Rulebook.pdf
    95.3 KB · Views: 126

Mike Myler

I was digging through some old computer files on one of my older computers, and I found the rules. I had to convert them several files, as the old program was outdated.

*Edit*
Turns out I could upload the files.

These look awesome! I'm not sure I'll get that deep into the striking bits (any subsystem for D&D 5E needs to be simple enough to fit on to two pages at the absolute most, so about 1200ish easily digested words although this little standalone thing you've got has merit), but eventually I'll turn to Mortal Kombat and will totally be looking here as well as the various Wiki pages when making the D&D 5E builds. :D

moa-ken-promo.png

Slit518

Adventurer
These look awesome! I'm not sure I'll get that deep into the striking bits (any subsystem for D&D 5E needs to be simple enough to fit on to two pages at the absolute most, so about 1200ish easily digested words although this little standalone thing you've got has merit), but eventually I'll turn to Mortal Kombat and will totally be looking here as well as the various Wiki pages when making the D&D 5E builds. :D

View attachment 81662

I'm glad you like it. Back when I built it, Midway was still a company, so that shows it's age right there. 4th edition wasn't even a thing yet, LOL

Mike Myler

I found an *awesome* homebrew for Drunken Masters (better than the recent Unearthed Arcana I reckon) and could not resist stepping into another fighting game for today's post. :D

Remove ads