Doctor Who News some spoilers

RedSiegfried

First Post
Bring back Tom Baker. Let him play the Doctor again for the next 20 years. Pair him up with a pretty young girl reporter to keep him in line and a maybe a tough young Scotsman to take care of all the action parts. The classic formula.

One can dream.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Bring back Tom Baker. Let him play the Doctor again for the next 20 years. Pair him up with a pretty young girl reporter to keep him in line and a maybe a tough young Scotsman to take care of all the action parts. The classic formula.

One can dream.

You think he's going to work till he's 100? :)

hmm perhaps the Doctor could be 'lost' for a season in which the Tardis and Missy work together in order to find him - Missy effectively taking over the Doctors role in her own psychotic fashion
Or do a "lost" season and bring back McGann...

I would have loved to see them do that with Colin Baker a decade ago, and give his Doctor more of a chance and a real regeneration story...

So far I'm giving this season a c+
1. Capaldi and new companion are good however both stories so far are just mundane. We waited an extra year so I was expecting better. It appears the effects budget is better but the water/emoji storylines just aren't cutting it.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases