Pathfinder 1E Pricing teleport on a vehicle

Mr.E_Danger

First Post
Players of a Mummy's Mask Campaign where your traveling group is known as the Wati Wanderers, read at your own peril.

My level 13 players are crafting/buying an airship and it has been expressed that they would like it to be able to teleport. Item creation rules state it's spell level x cl x 1800gp (5x9x1800) = 81000. Intelligent items have it listed as a designated ability at will of 90,000. As both of these guides are more for weapons or small items (teleporting only themselves and a single user), how do i go about pricing it for a ship that could possibly be carrying 100 passengers?

At will is out of the question. Even once a day seems far too powerful. I'd like a price that is expensive, but not ludacris for a reasonable use of teleport, perhaps 1/week or once every 2d6 days.

Input and thoughts greatly appreciated.

GMMichael

Guide of Modos
Strangely, this ship refuses to teleport with any fewer than 37 passengers. What's more, is the travel company has needed to severely cut ticket prices, since the promised travel rate of "teleport upon setting sail" sometimes requires up to four days to happen (which is still weeks faster than most of the itineraries). The PCs can strike a bargain with a less-than-savory merchant to pay only 90,000 gold to purchase the ship, in exchange for the merchant being allowed to sell itineraries for 500 passengers (on multiple voyages).

Of course, the first time that the PCs try their new toy, they'll find out why the ship likes the number 37 so much...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases