Vampire Hunter D Prestige Class

Droid101

First Post
I have created (finally) after a lot of work (on many scraps of paper I found around the house) a prestige class emulating one of the characters from the recent DVD released movie "Vampire Hunter D; Bloodlust." Anyone interested in me posting it?

If anyone has seen the movie, it's the character who is one of the Markus (sp?) Brothers; he's the one who is deathly ill, but can be injected to have a sort of ghostly "avatar" fly out shooting projectiles and whatnot at foes. Ring any bells?

If nobody knows what I'm talking about I won't bother, because it'll take me forever to type it up.

I always wanted to see Vampire Hunter D.

I am interested in seeing what you have.

Incidently, if you like VHD you will love a new Manga series called Hellsing, it is simply amazing, definately check it out if you get the chance.

I have created (finally) after a lot of work (on many scraps of paper I found around the house) a prestige class emulating one of the characters from the recent DVD released movie "Vampire Hunter D; Bloodlust." Anyone interested in me posting it?

If anyone has seen the movie, it's the character who is one of the Markus (sp?) Brothers; he's the one who is deathly ill, but can be injected to have a sort of ghostly "avatar" fly out shooting projectiles and whatnot at foes. Ring any bells?

If nobody knows what I'm talking about I won't bother, because it'll take me forever to type it up.
Probably decades too late, but post it if you have it.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases