D&D 5E 5e Halcyon Academy

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
The Inn
Winter/Night
Round 0

Asherah groaned as she awoke. Pain flared through her body, bringing tears. Her tail curled in agony. The last thing she remembered was that hideous face.

Asherah tried to force herself to sit up. The pain made her lightheaded. She looked down at the bandages wrapped around her naked body. There was a bit of old blood on them, but it didn’t seem to be bleeding now.

Gingerly Asherah got out of bed. The room spun a bit, but she steadied herself with a hand on the wall. Her spear and flail had been set in the corner. She grabbed the spear to use as a walking stick. Then she fumbled in her gear for some clothes before unsteadily hobbling out of her room.

[sblock=Actions]
Move:
Action:
Bonus:
Reaction:
Free:
Concentration:
Conditions: Internal Injury.
  • Whenever you attempt an action in combat, you must make a DC 15 Constitution saving throw. On a failed save, you lose your action and can't use reactions until the start of your next turn. The injury heals if you receive magical healing or if you spend ten days doing nothing but resting.

[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 0/9
AC: 13 (leather armor)/14 (dual wield)/15 (shield)
Unarmed: +4 3 B
Claws: +4 1d4+2 S
Flametongue Spear: +4 1d6/d8+2/P+1d6 fire 20/60
Coldtongue Flail: +4 1d8+2/B+1d6 cold

War Priest (2/2/LR)

Spells: +4; DC 12
Cantrips: Guidance, Mending, Sacred Flame
1st (2/3): (Divine Favor, Shield of Faith), Command, Cure Wounds, Healing Word
[/sblock]

[sblock=School results]
Combat 19
Arcane 6 (18) (Favored Soul)
Divine 14
Skill 11
Nature 7 (fail)
Immortal 2 (fail)
[/sblock]

tglassy

Adventurer
The sun is beginning to rise, and the group is whole once more. Currently, the only clue to be had leads to the Hercule mansion, which is where you were going to begin with.

There is also a Blacksmith, a General Store, an Alchemist and a Jeweler in town. You may visit any of these places.

Azurewraith

Explorer
Mim heads off on his own fairly early he gathers up his little belongings, using the broken window as his exit the Kenku Savours his flight gracefully landing Mim heads off to the alchemist.

Arriving Mim enters the door and immediately begins rifling through the shelves looking for apples and trying to resist his urge to steal the shiny liquids."Apples, magic red and white" Mim announces in sylvan.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Realizing that the sun is coming up, Grody dashes back into his room and dresses up again, doing his vest to disguise his draconian features, though there is little to do about the tail sticking out of his clothes. Once complete, he scrounges arounf the room and outside of the window, picking up all of the broken glass and any other fragments. Then painstakingly begins to put the pane back together again. The pieces magically fuse together as they are reattached. And after a while Grody steps back to admire his handiwork. Then he turns back into the inn and checks for other damage from their misadventure of the night before.

tglassy

Adventurer
OOC: Grody's efforts save the group from having to pay damages from Mim's late night breakout.

[sblock=Mim]
The Alchemist, an older gentleman with soft hands and a receding hairline, regards Mim curiously.

"I...have been known to trade in such an item, once or twice a year. But nobody knows where it comes from. I buy it from the Hercule family, who keeps the source hidden from me. I use the apples to make certain potions stronger. I was expecting one just last month, but it never arrived. I am sorry, but even if it had, I would not be able to sell it to you. I doubt you'd be able to afford it, anyway. It is a very valuable item."
[/sblock]

Azurewraith

Explorer
Mim is taken aback by the fact that the man understands could this be a trap? Mim makes some general small talk about the Hercules
OOC: just basic information location of house current family well liked etc

tglassy

Adventurer
The old man, responding in very proper sylvan, goes on about the Hercules, saying they are the closest thing this town has to "Lords", and they are generally well liked in town. Of course, the last person who didn't like them wound up at the bottom of a cliff, but that (likely) had nothing to do with the Hercules.

OOC: Make either an Insight check to see his thoughts on them and/or a Persuasion check to find out more.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
After completing what repairs he could, Grody found his way to the breakfast table with the others. He skulked around just enough to draw the attention of his classmates, but hopefully not those of the townsfolk in the inn, and found the darkest spot he could to sit. Of if nothing else sought out a place with his back to a wall. He ordered a simple breakfast and waited nervously for the next step in their mission to get underway.

Azurewraith

Explorer
Mim looks around the room shiftily he let's out a few short squeaks and sends Barnabus off scouting the floor, quickly grabbing the mouse by the tail on if his run by they quickly exchange a series of squeaks before Mim decides that the room is safe.
"Found at the bottom of a cliff? I knew some mobsters once and that's what they did to people that crossed them, don't suppose this guy was wrapped in rope with a bag of rocks round his feet? Are you sure the Hercules had nothing to do with this? It's OK they can't understand us maybe we can help each other out you need apples I need information on the Hercules.
OOC: [roll0]

Remove ads