D&D 5E 5e Halcyon Academy

Azurewraith

Explorer
Mim sighs anas carries on to the mess hall contemplating the best way to get a coin.
OOC: From this point on Mim will keep his eyes pealed for any sign of a coin being left lying around.

Greenmtn

Explorer
Zivar Arrives back on deck and waits for the two that he came here with to come back with the wine. Sitting, watching the sailors in amazement as they go through the motions of getting the colossal ship moving, thinking to himself "I wonder what I will make of myself..."

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
The Ship
Late Fall/Morning

"Well, it looks like I am to bunk with someone. There are no empty rooms left." He looks back at Asherah, obviously wanting to ask but not sure if he should. "You're the only one I've actually met, though I suppose I could room with the gnome..." Korlin hinted.

Asherah was looking around at the magnificent ship, and also fighting her protesting stomach. By the time she caught up to answer, they were interrupted by the rude voice of the captain announcing they were setting sail.

"I suppose I'll just bunk with the gnome," Korlin murmured as they were interrupted by some dripping wet man in fish armor walking down the corridor.

"Excuse me, lady, I hate to impose on you, but it seems all other bunks are taken. Would you mind terribly if I join you? It is my fault that I'm late and I will leave you the room except for sleeping time."

“Oh!” Asherah said, perking up. Her fur fluffed in embarrassment a bit. “I’m sorry. But Korlin has already asked,” she said. “I believe the gnome has a bunk in his room.”

Asherah looked to Korlin. “We should get to the mess hall. We were to share wine with Zivar. Would you like to join us?” she asked the wet man. “I am Asherah.”

Going into the room, she bent over, her tail curling above her pert, firm bottom in the sari as she bent over to shove her bag under her bunk.

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Concentration:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 6/6
AC: 12
Unarmed: +1 1 B
Claws: +1 1d4 S
[/sblock]

Korlin looked around, trying to find the source of the voice. He looked back at Asherah, "I suppose I'll just bunk with the gnome," he said, nodding to her and heading for the gnome's room.

Quentin looks confusedly at Korlin already standing at gnome rooms door. Then even more confusedly at decidedly feminine features of what he initially though a great cat woman before smiling appreciatively.
"Ummm..." *another look*
"Sure, I understand. You're in, mate."

Quentin hefts his meager posession, points his thumb over his shoulders as he passes Korlin at the door to Zivars cabin. Looking inside, he notes that the owner is not in and puts his shield and trident in the corner, doffs "the armor" remaining in front-open white shirt.

"I guess, I need to find this gnome and introduce myself." Passing Korlin again in the narrow corridor, he nods "Nice to meet, you Korlin."
And again passing the door with slight bow "You too, Asherach."

Going one door further up the corridor he stands at elven girl door and politely knocks.
"Fair day to you, lady." he bows slightly
"I'm Quentin Khad of the House Adarbrent. Would you care for some fresh air? Maybe light dinner?" His clothes is airy and open as fitting for the ship, but of some quality and adhering well to muscular heavy frame.

OOC: The story includes Quentin knowing elven, but I don't have the intelligence or the money to have it. The background could be Noble or Merchant or something, but he is a sailor in sailor family. It is always troublesome to fit all the little details within the rules. As an aside, how do talaxi really look? I was imagining catfolk with revesed legs and clearly feline bodies - now I'm confused by [MENTION=6801311]KahlessNestor[/MENTION]s description. Is she flirting with Quentin (or Korlin)?!

Last edited:

tglassy

Adventurer
OOC: Knowning elvish is fine.

Korlin grins as he puts his things in the room with Asherah, greeting the strange sea man. He then grabs his bottle of wine and heads to the deck with Asherah, where they meet Zivar. There are a few others on the deck, looking out over the seas as the ship sails on, but none bother them as they drink. At one point, Korlin leaves the others and goes below deck. He is gone for more than a few minutes, and when he comes back, his cheeks are red and he seems upset, though he refuses to speak of why.

The elven woman looks at Quenting up and down and sniffs. But, she recognizes a high born when she sees one. "As you wish. This place is such a bore. I am Merrilon Stardreamer. I will allow you to accompany me to dinner."

In the Mess Hall with the Goliath, Mim sees a number of the other passengers eating simple food of meat and bread. The food is free, though only so much is given to each passenger. There are a number of conversations going on, and most of the passengers seem to be nervously excited. There are three large humans off in a corner who are more...merry than the others, having brought their own drinks with them. They are singing, off key, and laughing at each other.

OOC: Mim needs to decide what he does about his coin. Once that's settled, I'll fast forward.

Remove ads