Looking for gamers in our area

Simulocust

Villager
Hello! My wife and I are recent transplants from a big(ish) city to this tiny little town where there appear to be no gamers. We would love to start up a game at some point (probably Planescape or Numenera). My guess is that we will only find people who are a couple hours away, but hey, it's worth a try. We run a small inn here, so there is a possibility that we could host a monthly gaming session or something along those lines if we pulled together the right group. Anyway, drop me a line if you're interested or have questions.

cmad1977

Hero
Hello! My wife and I are recent transplants from a big(ish) city to this tiny little town where there appear to be no gamers. We would love to start up a game at some point (probably Planescape or Numenera). My guess is that we will only find people who are a couple hours away, but hey, it's worth a try. We run a small inn here, so there is a possibility that we could host a monthly gaming session or something along those lines if we pulled together the right group. Anyway, drop me a line if you're interested or have questions.

Not that I'll be able to join you anyways...
But you might want to mention which town..state.. etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simulocust

Villager
You know, that would have been a good idea. The location is listed on my profile, and under my screen name to the left of the post, but one should never assume. Ha! We are in Monroe, UT!

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
Have you tried Meetup.com? I find it the be the most effective way to find fellow gamers IRL.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases