Fox is Open to Rebooting Firefly, But Only Under This Condition

RedSiegfried

First Post
Please God, no.

It's not that I thought Firefly was bad, it's just that the fans are insufferable so therefore I can't tolerate them being allowed to have any sort of joy in their lives. :) Obviously, the problem is them, not me.

What's the right term for someone who would deny a Firefly fan their fondest dream out of pure spite? A Brownblocker?

Okay, I'm copyrighting that. Browncoats, fire away. :)

(Just joking here folks!)

cmad1977

Hero
ReaaaaaaLllly not interested. Loved firefly. Loved Serenity. Reaaaalllly not interested. No way they capture the magic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
The only moment that show ever had was that dude was murdered by being kicked into a reactor. Better it stays dead.

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
I think I need to re-watch it. I binge-watched the show while exhausted after long work days while working abroad. Not much stuck with me. I just didn't see the big deal everyone made about it. But the people who like it are people who like things I like, so, I figure I was too dulled from work and after-work beer to catch the nuances of the space cowboys.

Erekose

Eternal Champion
Mixed feelings about it - if it'll only happen if Joss comes back that's a good thing as I think he'd only step back into it if he had something new to say. Also, while I'd love to see more of Mal and his crew, they aren't the only source of stories in the Verse.

Remove ads