What does your character look like (any game)?

thefrickinpope

First Post
I'm going to be in a tournament this weekend vs some other players and my character looks pretty much like this, though with a bit more mail than lamellar, and a Ji.

1419570844961.jpg

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/da/Chinese_dagger-axe_and_related_polearms.svg

Last edited:

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
[MENTION=508]Richards[/MENTION] - I really like that Finoula picture. Is it something you or someone in your game did, or was it got from elsewhere?

Lanefan

Richards

Legend
I really like that Finoula picture. Is it something you or someone in your game did, or was it got from elsewhere?
It was something Finoula's player found online. Google Images really comes in handy for our games; not only do the players usually find images to use for their PCs, but I do up initiative cards for the monsters they encounter - it allows us to track who attacks next (whichever card's on top, and after that PC/monster finishes its turn the card goes to the back of the stack), but more importantly gives the players an idea of what it is their PCs are facing. (This makes it easier for me to change the appearance of what some of the standard monsters look like, too. I once had them fighting skum without any idea that's what they were up against, because I described them as "fishmen" and showed them an initiative card of a picture of a skum taken from a different source than the Monster Manual.)

Getting back to Finoula, though, I made sure to drop a magical whip of thorns in a recent adventure specifically for her to grab up, to better match the picture the player had chosen for her PC.

Johnathan

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases