Alsandor [Recruitment Open]

KDUBS

First Post
You are born in a time of law, rebellion and anarchy. Where you decide what you believe You choose what you to do. You can choose to live as free as you may want.You may choose what faction, group or side you follow, if any.Your destiny and your fate is up to you. There will conflictThere will be catastrofes And there will be no handoutsIt’s up to you, on what you do in the land of Alsandor
If you want to start a paladin crusade in the Valley of the FreeOr if you want to overthrow a corrupt cityIf you want to find a magical item of great power Or if you find yourself lost in the Woods of FireIt’s your choice...
But don’t think that it will be easy… You can not do it on your ownYou will need to work with othersUse your knowledgeAnd stand up for what you believe in… For you will be testedYou will be forced to thinkBut you can achieve greatness
You will make enemies You will make alliesIf you’re not careful you may make bothBut if you’re not trusting and keen you will falterFor every action has an equal and opposite reaction
Fight hardOr not at allBut you will be an Alsandorian

Alsandor is an entire land I have created to DM a game for players. There will be events, quests, interactive NPCs, a main campaign and more. It’s made to give players the freedom to do whatever they want in this land, like in skyrim but with the roleplaying aspect of Dungeons and Dragons! Another aspect of Alsandor that is different than any other game is the history. I like my games to be logical, actionpacked, goal oriented and with meaning. I also love it when my players really get into their character, and what better way to do that than share the history of the land to the players. For it only makes sense that their character would already know the history of the land they grew up in. So to summarize… In ancient times the elves tried to kill all humans to cleanse the world of the disease. Eventually a great Druid "convinced" the elves that there was greatness in humans so that war ended. Eventually the humans gathered in numbers and started to create an empire under King Darius who quickly built a large empire. Eventually spreading his empire into elven territory. The elves did not like this, but King Darius did not care and did not back down. The elves declared war, and King Darius used the wood from the elven trees to fuel his war on the elves which lasted years. But after years of fighting the elves numbers had dwindled. The elves surrendered and left, leaving only a few behind, the rest left for seclusion around the land. Other than the elves there are the dwarves. If the dwarves aren't drinking themselves to sleep, they're in their mountains making marvelous creations. In fact they're so caught up with what they're doing the only time they're ever seen is when they make trade with the humans. Which is a very mutual relationship.The orcs too have history in Alsandor, during the wars some elves were be captured, tortured and experimented on. Eventually mutating the elves with human magic making them extraordinarily strong and easy to reproduce (via magic) and once born they are born as full grown orcs, so no time was spent waiting for them to grow up. With them being extremely strong, easy to reproduce, a hated race (by both humans and elves) and since they were born adults all they had to be taught is labor. With that the orc made excellent slaves to the empire.
All of that being said I will start my campaign in a human city. A city that is 85% human, the other 13% being either dwarves, orcs or elves and the last 2% being some weird race like gnomes, tiefling, Yordle.
If you’re interested in being a player please let me know, from there we can work on a background for your character and stuff like that

ccs

41st lv DM
Sounds cool.
I'm imagining an Zas'Ed, an Elven Bard who's out for the glory & loot often found in ancient ruins.
I tack up several "Help Wanted" posters about town & await potential recruits in a local tavern named Bert & Ernie's....

By the way this post should be/should also be in the Talking the Talk forum.
Also needed are the character creation details you want to use - even if you just say Lv.1, standard PHB PB/races/classes etc.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases