D&D 5E Alsandor [Recruitment Closed/OOC]

ccs

41st lv DM
Zas'Ed is up stat & pic wise. Background = WIP

Basic background: Elven bard of noble lineage. Saz'Ed is very interested in exploring various ancient ruins & such for the loot/glory/& exciting stories such expeditions generate. So he's come to the city and is posting "Help Wanted" posters about. :)
Looking for 4-5 partners to form an Adventuring Co.
Equel shares!

1) I have 2 languages to pick (I don't know what all is available in your world)
2) I have 1 musical instrument to choose proficiency wise - I might just choose it sometime down the line, a lute & pan pipes should suffice for a good bit at PBP speeds.)
3) I saw a reply somewhere about how much extra starting $ we had? But I can't find it now.
So I have starting gear per class/background & ???

Posting wise: I tend to post in the evenings, Eastern US time, M/T/maybe Wed/& Thur.
Do not expect me to post on Fri/Sat/Sun. There's real world stuff to do & real world gaming....

KDUBS

First Post
I feel, I think we're actually going to get started here very very soon (the group members are going to start to run into each other)

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Okay I'm still interested just have to write up stats and backstory and a name for my character. I know she's an urchin and a rogue, very much a burglar. I'm kinda away from my computer and writing up a character sheets is annoying on my iPad

Sent from my iPad using EN World mobile app

TallIan

Explorer
Any chance you could post links to the other two threads in the first post of each of IC OOC and RG threads? It makes it a lot easier to find things.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

Remove ads