D&D 5E Alsandor [Recruitment Closed/OOC]

Azurewraith

Explorer
Excellent as for us not knowing each other. Could always find a way to link us via back stories or putting us in a starting scenario where it is in our mutual interests to stick together to survive.

TallIan

Explorer
For example with Tallin's character being a wizard sage I'll see if he's okay with the background of him currently holding residence in the city (Herith) where he studies and helps at the mage tower

Yeah, that sounds fine, I was sort of aiming at that idea. My rolls weren't quite what I was hoping for as I wanted a bit more of a brainy weakling (Lower STR, higher INT), but Nuffle didn't feel like playing today, and it doesn't really have to affect the RP aspects of the character.

Azurewraith

Explorer
HP roll[roll0]
So I have a goblin rogue charlatan.
Rough idea of backstory I have are.
Was wandering out alone trying to get captured.
Was captured by a bumbling noble out hunting
Straxis(my character) convinced him that harming him would anger a deity and procedded to wave around a holy relic(nothing more than a twig with a oddly shaped berry on it
So instead of killing him the noble took him as a slave
At some point something happened and Straxis revealed his martial prowess and has since been the Duke's hitman/errand boy.

Azurewraith

Explorer
I present for your eye boggling needs
Straxis
Straxsis.jpg

Height 4"5
Weight 75lbs
Straxis is a short lean goblin quick of foot, wit, hand and eye. Thats all your getting Gm doesnt want us making background info public :p

KDUBS

First Post
Nice, I love it! That being said he's right, if you have a background idea for your character come to me, I'll talk through it with you, figure stuff out, making every character individually special

Sent from my iPhone using EN World mobile app

Remove ads