D&D 5E Alsandor [Recruitment Closed/OOC]

KDUBS

First Post
haha understandable, have you read the history of the land, people and such? If so what are you thinking for class and race?

KDUBS

First Post
It looks like we'll have Charwomen Gene, Azurewraith, Tallian, ccs and possibly KahlessNestor which is a good sized group (5) only we don't have a is time we're going to start playing and only two people are finished making their characters. I'm ready to start playing, in fact I'm excited to get started so let me know who you're character is (I'll help you with the background) and what time you think we should get started :)

industrygothica

Adventurer
It looks like we'll have Charwomen Gene, Azurewraith, Tallian, ccs and possibly KahlessNestor which is a good sized group (5) only we don't have a is time we're going to start playing and only two people are finished making their characters. I'm ready to start playing, in fact I'm excited to get started so let me know who you're character is (I'll help you with the background) and what time you think we should get started :)

Well crap.. I took ten minutes to catch up on the thread before I asked if you had room for another, and you posted this while I was doing it..

Keep me in mind if you've got an opening in the future?

-IG

KDUBS

First Post
It seems like there may be one person who may not show up, if you want to join you're more than welcome to join. I've ran 11 people at once before (it was chaos but still) also with my history of DnD is you start with a group of 8 and only 4 show up. So yeah you're totally welcome

industrygothica

Adventurer
It seems like there may be one person who may not show up, if you want to join you're more than welcome to join. I've ran 11 people at once before (it was chaos but still) also with my history of DnD is you start with a group of 8 and only 4 show up. So yeah you're totally welcome

Excellent! Dwarven fighter ok with you?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases