D&D 5E Alsandor [Recruitment Closed/OOC]

TallIan

Explorer
Finnan has been updated.

Nearly done, but I'm not sure if I'm going to stick with having no combat cantrips. I can't afford a light crossbow and darts/slings are poo, so it depends how much of a burden to the party I want to be until we can loot some stuff.

Azurewraith

Explorer
Hmmm that's a good question we all ready have a bard holding us back in the damage department but it shouldn't be to big of an issue as at the end of the day crowd control will win more fights than lai-striking will. I'm sure you can pick up a xbow later.

KDUBS

First Post
Well it seems to me that people are starting to finished their characters so at this time I'm going to make a new thread for everyone to keep their character in there. (I am new to this app/website so which thread should I put it under?)

TallIan

Explorer
I did my spell selection around the fact that xbow damage isn't too bad compared to firebolt, then went to buy a xbow and went errr :(

I'll have to think about how much I want prestidigitation at levels 3 and 4. Once you get your 4th cantrip you can't really justify not having a combat cantrip as it becomes much better than any weapon you can use.

TallIan

Explorer
Well it seems to me that people are starting to finished their characters so at this time I'm going to make a new thread for everyone to keep their character in there. (I am new to this app/website so which thread should I put it under?)

Usually the DM for the game makes a thread called "Rogues Gallery" in talking the talk, that is used exclusively for character sheets.

Then another thread in Playing the Game for all in character stuff

Azurewraith

Explorer
I did my spell selection around the fact that xbow damage isn't too bad compared to firebolt, then went to buy a xbow and went errr :(

I'll have to think about how much I want prestidigitation at levels 3 and 4. Once you get your 4th cantrip you can't really justify not having a combat cantrip as it becomes much better than any weapon you can use.
Tbh I think we will get away with it until you get a xbow shouldn't take long I mean rogues hit pretty hard and there's a fighter onboard to provided SA damage.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases