in alphabetical order...(need more! see babombs post at end)

babomb

First Post
Sorry for the delay, folks; it'll still be a little longer before I get the whole thing together. In the mean time, here's a simple .txt file with all of the encounters for monsters that won't be in the final product, i.e. monsters that are considered intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast. The final product will look nicer, I promise.

Attachments

• IPmonsters.txt
    6.8 KB · Views: 194

babomb

First Post
Once again , apologies for the delay. Here it is: http://members.cox.net/monsters_a-z/. I'm still playing with the format (it's a bit plain right now), but there you have it. I might also make a .pdf version. We'll see. Also, if you want to add an entry, feel free to e-mail it to me or post it here.

pogre

Legend
babomb said:
Once again , apologies for the delay. Here it is: http://members.cox.net/monsters_a-z/. I'm still playing with the format (it's a bit plain right now), but there you have it. I might also make a .pdf version. We'll see. Also, if you want to add an entry, feel free to e-mail it to me or post it here.

This is great - thanks for doing it!

You might want to check entries for "M". It was formatted oddly on my browser.

Last edited:

ConnorSB

First Post
On the site it says that Biggus Geekus contributed the Ythrak, but that was actually, well, me. If you could change it, I would be all happy and exited!

babomb

First Post
pogre said:
This is great - thanks for doing it!

You might want to check entries for "M". It was formatted oddly on my browser.

I forgot a slash in one of the tags. Strangely, it looked fine in Mozilla... It's fixed now.

ConnorSB said:
On the site it says that Biggus Geekus contributed the Ythrak, but that was actually, well, me. If you could change it, I would be all happy and exited!

Oops! Sorry about that! It is now fixed, so feel free to be all happy and excited.

Ricochet

Explorer
This is wicked awesome, but is there some way you could make the thing downloadable og have you got a master file with all at once perhaps?

Dimwhit

Explorer
Man, talk about the ultimate place for a DM with writer's block! (Well, campaign-creation block...)

Great thread, and a fantastic website babomb!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases