Game Idea(s)

tglassy

Adventurer
Oh, and apparently if you follow Asmodeus, anyone can do that, only the children are demons and they are not only born in 9 days, but grow to full grown adults nine days later, and are loyal to you. Wow. Just wow.

tglassy

Adventurer
Ok, after much debate throughout the whole day, I've pretty much almost gotten close to settling on an Atlan Psion. I ended up going with Atlan over Wartech. The Theme is still a little iffy, but I was thinking of using it to up his actual combat ability. So, multiclassing to a Gunslinger using the Dilettante background would help a little, so I could focus on utility psychic stuff with the Psion. The Psion can do things like teleport, link up everyone's minds, interrogate, yada yada.

But then I thought about making him with the Commando background, and giving him a set of Battle Armor. Basically, taking him more of the tech side of the equation. I'm still debating with myself over Psion, Gunslinger, or multiclassing the two. If I went an Atlan Gunslinger first, then grabbed Psion as a Multiclass, then it would probably work out pretty well.

I think that's what I'm going to do. Start him as an Atlan Gunslinger with the Commando Theme, complete with power armor, firearms and whatnot, and then at level 3 Multiclass him to a Psion. Atlans are naturally psionic, so it would make sense for his psionic abilities to manifest. This way, he's already proficient with firearms and light and medium armor, and I can use his two Theme abilities for Electrotech proficiency and a free set of Battle Armor.

Yeah. I like that. Finally. Took me two days to hash that out, but I think it'll work.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
I really like the Radiance idea, too, though I would totally run Dwimmermount, as well.

SO many ideas for Radiance!

1. Dwarven Pathfinder. Because dwarf with a friggin' shotgun! It's Murodin Bronzebeard! Just can't decide theme.

2. Rakasha Gallant. Focused on being a face. Romantic theme.

3. Dwarven fighter. Defense focused.

4. Goliath. Because one-handing a greatweapon!

Sent from my SM-G900P using EN World mobile app

Shayuri

First Post
Argh. There's steampunk robots in. Goddamnit. Or nay, even...gorrammit.

ARGH

It's a bad idea though. I've already had to quit a game. Bad idea!

ARRRRGH

GreenKarl

First Post
I have the GM guide and will probably pick up the Companion here someday (I spend my PDF budget for this and next month though already :) hehe). Its a pretty cool game BUT yes there is a lot of weird "WTF was he thinking" moments when I read it about the authors idea :)

Allot of inspiration for this setting is from the Radiance book but also from the video game The Order. There is an hour long game-play on YouTube that goes through the story which is freaking cool. That is the feel and design I am going for with the setting

GreenKarl

First Post
So still thinking a bit about the Dwimmermount game. One idea I had is that while I am open to running another 5th ed. game I also might like to try something... different. Anyone instead in something non-traditional or non-5th ed?

Some other systems that I could run this in might be...
The AD&D Player's Handbook 3rd. ed pdf (NOTE This link leads to a PDF just as an FYi) hatch.
Another idea would be GURPS Dungeon Fantasy
I am not comfortable with Dungeon World really so I am not sure I would want to try that one but I also have BareBones Fantasy which is pretty simple (maybe too simple).
There is Shadows of the Demon Lord for dark fantasy
and Symbaroum for a strange fantasy (LOVE the artwork)
Savage Worlds Fantasy

Well those are just some games I have that I would be interested in and just want to get some random feedback to gauge some interest in any of them (including 5th if that is what people are more interested in).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases