D&D 5E Alsandor (IC)

KDUBS

First Post
You are born in a time of law, rebellion and anarchy. Where you decide what you believe You choose what you to do. You can choose to live as free as you may want. You may choose what faction, group or side you follow, if any. Your destiny and your fate is up to you. There will conflict. There will be catastrofes And there will be no handouts. It’s up to you, on what you do in the land of Alsandor
If you want to start a paladin crusade in the Valley of the Free. Or if you want to overthrow a corrupt city. If you want to find a magical item of great power Or if you find yourself lost in the Woods of Fire. It’s your choice...
But don’t think that it will be easy… You can not do it on your own. You will need to work with others. Use your knowledge. And stand up for what you believe in… For you will be tested. You will be forced to think. But you can achieve greatness
You will make enemies. You will make allies. If you’re not careful you may make both. But if you’re not trusting and keen you will falter. For every action has an equal and opposite reaction
Fight hard. Or not at all But you will be an Alsandorian

http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?524264-Alsandor-Recruitment-Closed-OOC - OOC thread

http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...(Alsandor-s-Characters)&p=7027493#post7027493 - Rouge gallery​

Last edited:

Azurewraith

Explorer
Tomman is sat in a tavern on the good side of town relaxing after a hard nights work.

Clearly the goblin does not belong here with his ragged cloak certainly set's him apart from the other patrons finery... that and his pale green skin and pointy ears.

Tommon sticks to to a table in a corner listing intently to the talking of the patrons, mostly peacocking as most nobles try to one up each other but you never know what they may let slip.

KDUBS

First Post
I was actually thinking we could run individual encounters one on one, at least until the group actually meets up with one another

KDUBS

First Post
Herith has seen better times and is in need of a heroes. The village of Kings Watch was reportable just attacked by an unknown enemy. There was no warning to this plot and the guard doesn't have a plan as to what they should do. As a village burns not more than two miles away there are three captains arguing about what should be done. They argue saying "we can not leave the city leaving it undefended. Not to mention into territory where the enemy has the advantage. We need to stay here and defend the city." While the other captain argues "we don't even know what we're fighting, as citizens two miles away are being slaughters. We need to fight them when they expect us to stay here and fight and to save any lives of people who haven't yet been slaughtered. At the very least we could find out who we're fighting..." Other arguments suggest send a few scouts, or stuff like that but get stopped by "there isn't a man here crazy enough to go on a suicide mission like that." As the captains argue louder amongst each other the guards grow restless as their fates are being argued.

OOC: Take your actions

industrygothica

Adventurer
Norbrit coughs. "Maybe not a man, but here's a dwarf!" He approaches the bickering men with his axe hoisted over his large shoulder. "Shouldn't be much, scoutin' ahead a bit," he continues. "It's a good thing leavin' some men here, just in case. Anyone comin' with me?"

Azurewraith

Explorer
Straxis steps forward and shouts "I'll go you, don't worry, you can go back to suckling on your ma's teat" he then mumbles much like I did last night. Before shouting again "anyone one else" the Goblin gives the dwarf a weary look before nodding his head

TallIan

Explorer
Finnan
Divination Wizard 2

Finnan steps towards the captains, "There is some merit to both arguments, there are more people here that need protection than you could save by venturing forth into an unknown enemy, but it is not fair to leave those in danger."

He looks at the dwarf and goblin who have stepped forward, the they were more likely to kill each other before they got out of bowshot of the gate, but things were clearly going from odd to strange. With the confidence of a man who always seems to have things go his way he says, "I'll go with them, we'll report back what we find, in the mean time see to the defences here but ready some men to go out as needed when we know what is going on." Finnan knew little about military tactics, but he knew enough about people to know that they usually just needed some clarity to thier own thinking.

[SBLOCK=Mini Stats]
Passive Perception: 12
AC: 13 (16 with mage armour, 18/21 with shield)
Initiative: +3
HP: 13/13 (HD: 2/2d6)

Offense
Spell attack: +6 to hit Spell DC: 16
Quarterstaff: +1 1d6-1B
Light Crossbow: +5 80/320 1d8+3 loading, two handed

Portent Rolls: Portent Rolls: 1D20 = [9] = 9
1D20 = [14] = 14

Luck: 3/3
Bolts: 40

Spells
LEVEL 1: 3/3: *Mage Armour, *Shield, *Sleep, *Fog Cloud (C), *Grease, Alarm R, Detect Magic (R C), Unseen Servant R
[/SBLOCK]

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

KDUBS

First Post
Upon seeing a goblin and a young wizard from the tower man up to the job four others volunteer "if you can use me in your mission, I would be happy to lead a hand. Given that my commanders allow." With the the guard would look at the captain and the captain would nod his head. Then they look to the wizard to see what he has to say.

TallIan

Explorer
Finnan
Divination Wizard 2

"Errr..." says Finnan, not quite sure what to do with direct leadership. A dwarf a goblin and five humans sounded more like the start of a bad joke, but it seemed better than going it alone.

He looks to the dwarf for a moment...Mir-, Nez-, Norbit! the brewer. Young men in the city knew better than to cause trouble in his tavern and the goblin was some noble's pet, did he know is pet was planning to leave?

"I guess we should go have a look." Finnan says non specifically.

OOC: Once we leave the city, Finnan will cast mage armour

[SBLOCK=Mini Stats]
Passive Perception: 12
AC: 13 (16 with mage armour, 18/21 with shield)
Initiative: +3
HP: 13/13 (HD: 2/2d6)

Offense
Spell attack: +6 to hit Spell DC: 16
Quarterstaff: +1 1d6-1B
Light Crossbow: +5 80/320 1d8+3 loading, two handed

Portent Rolls: Portent Rolls: 1D20 = [9] = 9 1D20 = [14] = 14
Luck: 3/3
Bolts: 40

Spells
LEVEL 1: 3/3: *Mage Armour, *Shield, *Sleep, *Fog Cloud (C), *Grease, Alarm R, Detect Magic (R C), Unseen Servant R
[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases