Savage Worlds Rifts - A place with GMs

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Okay. I just tend to like niche protection and not stepping on toes, and I'm the guy that sometimes gets annoyed at "play what you want" as good of advice as that is!) because what I want to play is something thay will contribute and round out the party! I have been the guy playing the stealth character and the new guy comes in with another stealth character (same class!) It's less fun. Especially if they're better. It's why I tend to play support and not minmax dpr. It's why Alenys can buff the party but can't hit anything worth a damn! Lol

Sorry, TMI rant, I know :)

Sent from my SM-G900P using EN World mobile app

Shayuri

First Post
lol, no worries...I'm like that myself!

I took the second path to be sure. I figured out which squad was looking for people, went and looked up the current PCs, and chose a character based on what they were lacking. And that's fine over there too. There's enough games going down that niches seem fairly easy to protect.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Lol I literally looked at all the squads, looked at each character and class, and picked one no one else was playing. I was leaning Mystic, but there was one in play, but I had a face idea I had made for a writing game and never got to play, so I thought Vagabond looked the most flexible for that.

Did my HJ rolls last, a d that really changed him quite a bit from what I had planned! But not in a bad way.

Sent from my SM-G900P using EN World mobile app

Remove ads