D&D 5E Storm King's Thunder [OOC]

TallIan

Explorer
They were small but 5'x5' doesn't even give a middle ages person space to lie down. I think of 10'x10' as small but typical might be a better word.

It's really the church that makes me think it's 10'x10' squares. Compared to every other building in town they were HUGE and were the centre of everything, material and social not just spiritual.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Apologies! I cropped the map to hide spoilers, but left out the measurements.

1 square in Nightstone = 10 feet.

The maps in this campaign are not consistent, so I will give the new measurement each time.

xynthoros

First Post
My apologies if I held up the game, I wasn't sure if I should post or not. It seemed like with the rolls everyone had before me against two goblins, that fight was already over.

My apologies if I held up the game, I wasn't sure if I should post or not. It seemed like with the rolls everyone had before me against two goblins, that fight was already over.

No worries! I didn't calculate the damage until after all the response came in. I'll jump in and post if something similar ever happens again.

TallIan

Explorer
Is anyone else amused by the fact that the fist thing we have done as a group is break the "don't split the party" rule? :D

TallIan

Explorer
I'm not sure how you are handling shooting into melee, so for now I've played it safe and gone for a target not engaged in melee.

For future reference though, how do you handle it?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases