D&D 5E Storm King's Thunder [OOC]

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I believe they can't very well see from one tower to the next. They need to ring bells and wave large flags to communicate. It may be protected, but its not 'secure'.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Is it weird that I got a heroforge mini made up for a character in a pbp?
bethanymini.jpg

industrygothica

Adventurer
I'm leaving to go to Louisiana for the week for Thanksgiving. I'll be back in town on the 25th. I'm taking my laptop with me and I should have internet access, so I should be able to keep up just fine; I just wanted to give a heads-up just in case.

I'm copying and pasting this message into all of my OOC threads, so apologies if we're in multiple games together and you have to read this message more than once. :)

-IG

I'm leaving to go to Louisiana for the week for Thanksgiving. I'll be back in town on the 25th. I'm taking my laptop with me and I should have internet access, so I should be able to keep up just fine; I just wanted to give a heads-up just in case.

I'm copying and pasting this message into all of my OOC threads, so apologies if we're in multiple games together and you have to read this message more than once. :)

-IG

Have a great trip!

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I'd forgotten that Aremus was injured in the last fight. We've been wandering around for awhile, can I have gotten Tranio [MENTION=23484]Kobold Stew[/MENTION] to give me a bit of a heal? Looks like I'm down 22 HP. @seriousmoonlight, can he have healed me before we wandered around too far?

If not, please heal as soon as you can.

Otherwise, IIRC, everyone is still doing pretty well, aren't you all? I think I'm the only one who was beat up, really.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Ordrar was hit for 11, but thanks to temp hp from leadership feat I'm only -3. And I lost one spell slot needlessly, but that is just bad description on my part. So we play as we can :)

Last edited:

Remove ads