D&D 5E Storm King's Thunder [OOC]

Disposable Hero

First Post
I have a question regarding equipment, Kobold Stew brought up swapping scale mail for a chain shirt both of which have a base value of 50g, would it be possible to simply 'swap' in he creation process. Maybe take it one step further to allow swapping equal or lesser valued items within your selected equipment package.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
I'm fine to start with what's given, and to swap things out through the course of play. Partly cause it might be fun. But I'm just signalling the things that I'm planning on swapping out (first person we kill with a breastplate... dibs! :D

I'm fine to start with what's given, and to swap things out through the course of play. Partly cause it might be fun. But I'm just signalling the things that I'm planning on swapping out (first person we kill with a breastplate... dibs! :D

Yes, you can mark things you'd like to upgrade now, but don't make the changes yet. I'll make sure you all have ample opportunities to acquire better equipment.

Disposable Hero

First Post
Sorry to poke the bear, but if you never ask you never know. I'll get as much as possible done with him today as I can. From my count you're still waiting for one PC to check in correct?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases