D&D 5E Storm King's Thunder [OOC]

Really enjoyed all the posts so far!

I wanted to touch base on weekend posting. Is everyone for this / have done it in their past games?

I thought it was implied in "post per day", but I did receive a message with some confusion on the matter.

Either way is fine with me, just wanted to make sure we're all on the same page.

TallIan

Explorer
Weekend posts don't bother me either way as I don't work 9 to 5. I tend to post while waiting for access to customer sites so I post at all kinds of strange times.

That being said I don't get regular replies over the weekend in the game I run. Usually if I post on the weekend I get early replies on Monday morning (rather than the afternoon), so it does help speed things up a teeny tiny bit, but it's rare that I post as a DM more that once on a weekend as not all my players reply.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
I'm online constantly, it seems, and have no problem either with daily weekend posts, or a slowdown on the weekends. In my head 5-7 posts a week will feel mostly the same.

xynthoros

First Post
I feel like people are underestimating distances... there is no way that a house is 5ft across, I know those are grid squares which are normally 5ft, but that looks more like a 20ft scale which means we are spreading out hundreds of feet apart in a town that we know to have goblins...

TallIan

Explorer
I was working on then being 10ft squares, it's still a small house that way, but that sends to be the standard scale for 5e

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Small houses were the norm in Earth middle ages. Some of the guard towers I went into (and guards were big and well fed) are claustrophobic, you always have to duck through doorways and the ceiling is so close above your head you must be careful not to jump. The rooms were small also. Remember that for much of history, average height was closer to 5' then to 6' with 6' men described as being "of heroic proportions" and "towering over the throng" - today 6' man wouldn't tower in any crowd in western world.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases