Flight of the Resistance (Star Wars)

Quickleaf

Legend
Ty kind sir. Does it cost to begin investing in a tree like career specialization.

Sent from my SM-G935P using EN World mobile app

Nope. You only pay XP to purchase Force power.

Also, be aware of the Force rating requisite. Bind & Battle Meditation require 2+. Protect/Unleash requires 3+.

Narratively, it would help if you alert me to when you intend to buy a power from a NEW Force power tree; sometimes spontaneously exhibiting new powers makes sense, but sometimes we might want something a bit more narrative (e.g. Master Uvell makes an appearance, you discover something in a temple, a Force-sensitive species of Kabal teaches you something, etc).

Quickleaf

Legend
Would i too notice the free standing dias and would causing it to fall over kick up enough debris for adequate concealment?

Sent from my SM-G935P using EN World mobile app

I think it's safe to assume Arsinoë ( [MENTION=6801311]KahlessNestor[/MENTION] ) would point it out to Rico?

And it's not freestanding. Sorry if that was unclear. It's a complex environment, doing my best to describe with words. The dais is like the top of a screw which might be made to raise up or lower down into the ground (if you knew the mechanism for doing so).

Quickleaf

Legend
My apologies, my parents came to visit and I spent the last week as a chauffeur... I hope I haven't been holding anything up.

Nope, not at all. Sounds like a noble cause. I've been traveling, so haven't been posting much. Will be back to normal Saturday, April 8th.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases