D&D 5E Storm King's Thunder

Fistan's magic hides the group and not a moment to soon. The earth around you all shakes when a shadow, larger than any of you have ever seen before, glides over head before landing.

"I do not blame any of you if you wish to flee now or use the magic shell," Harshnag whispers through the fog. "However, this creature is the cause of all our suffering. It is my sworn duty to fight it."

TallIan

Explorer
Fistan

"It would appear that this creature is the source of all our suffering too. Bringing it low would certainly be in our interest. I have no desire to die on a hill either. If you feel that we could defeat this monster, then let us fight it, but if you feel it is beyond us then let us be gone from here and bring about its downfall when we are stronger."

[SBLOCK=Mini Stats]AC: 12 (15 with mage armour, 17/20 with shield)
Initiative: +2
HP: 44/44 (HD: 7/7d6)
Arcane Ward: 18/18

Offense
Spell attack: +7 to hit Spell DC: 16
Quarterstaff: +2 1d6-1B

Luck: 3/3
Healing Potion

Spells
CANTRIPS (4): FireBolt, Light, Minor Illusion, Mage Hand
LEVEL 1: (2/4): *Mage Armour, *Shield, *Fog Cloud (C), *Thunderwave, Sleep
LEVEL 2: (4/4) *Misty Step, *Levitate (C), *Web(C), Flaming Sphere (C)
LEVEL 3: (3/3) *Counterspell, *Fireball, *Fear
LEVEL 4: (1/1) *Polymorph
Rituals: Unseen Servant (1), Alarm (1), Find Familiar (1), Comprehend Languages (1), Identify (1), Tiny Hut (3),[/SBLOCK]

FitzTheRuke

Legend
"Let us stay back but help where we can," suggested Aremus, "Our new friend the giant will do the heavy lifting."

With that, he shouldered his shield and moved to a position (of cover, if possible) where he could observe the battle. He strung his bow, thinking to send some arrows at the dragon if it seemed appropriate.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
"Find Death or Bring It," says Tranio with a smile, blessing the coming conflict.

OOC: Bless, on Dren, Aremus, and the giant. (+1d4 to attacks and saves). Spells left: 3/3/3/1.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Tranio stays concentrating in the fog for round 1, when he's cast Bless (unless we're now in rd 2).

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases