D&D 5E Storm King's Thunder

FitzTheRuke

Legend
OOC: Aremus [roll0] (Passive 13)
[roll1]

Happy to have Carolina with him, Aremus moves off into the fog as the Wagon begins it's creaking roll behind them.

Scouts: So far there is no danger, but the fog continues to grow denser. Eventually you reach the old rope bridge that was previously crossed. You can not see anyone in this weather, but hear multiple footsteps from the other side of the bridge.

Wagon: Spud's bravery shrinks as the fog grows. He repeatedly explains how he wishes the trip would go much faster, but it is proving hard with the amount of villagers being transported.

Last edited:

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Tranio is concerned about the amount of weight the bridge can support. He offers to cross first (with others in the party, if desired), followed by the villagers once they are given a signal, and then followed by Spuds.

He steps onto the bridge.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Good trader, " starts the dwarf "You're making us easy to hear and prevent us from hearing the orcs. I'll buy your whole cargo and give you free barrel of beer of any survived if you shut up unless you notice some trouble."

Ooc
[MENTION=23484]Kobold Stew[/MENTION], there are steps on the other side, maybe we should wait and see who goes instead if splitting the party? Good luck anyhow, lets hope you don't have to hold the bridge :)

Last edited:

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
ooc: we could certainly wait to see if anyone comes our way first; I was just thinking of protecting the villagers. Call me back, if you wish.

Neurotic

"Don't go alone, Tranio. If there is some trouble on the other side, we may need to hold the bridge for the townspeople. That would be my job. Unless you want someone more sneaky along."

OOC: Thought about it some more :) If the other side is blocked we're in more trouble assuming this is only real pass for miles around.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
2ch2b76.jpg

Forest near Nightstone/Caves
Morning
Round 0

“Bluidy fog,” Dren murmurs. “I’ll go wi’ th’elf,” he said, stepping lightly out onto the bridge as well. “I suggest ye get the villagers organized t’ cross only a few at a time. I dunnae like the looks o’ this bridge f’r managin’ a lot o’ weight.”

He pulled his handaxe and carefully, quietly, edged his way across in the fog, trying to peer through the mist to what was awaiting them on the other side.

Stealth: 1D20+2 = [5]+2 = 7
Perception: 1D20+2 = [6]+2 = 8

[sblock=Actions]
Move:
Action:
Bonus Action:
Reaction:
Object Interaction:

Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
AC: 14
HP: 25/25 HD: 3/3d8
Ki: 3/3
Darts 10
Arrows: 20
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party Treasure]
Chain mail (dwarf-sized)
Dwarven helm
75 gp
32 sp
37 cp
2 bright gemstones (50 gp ea.)
Potion of Heroism
3 blocks of incense
Silver holy symbol shaped like a unicorn’s head
3 empty vials
Golden pendant of a devil’s head
Healer’s kit
Potion of Healing
[/sblock]

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Aremus keeps his shield on his back and draws an arrow to his new bow. He waves to the wagon to hold it's ground and listens carefully for any sound on the other side.

[roll0]

Neurotic

"People, we go, two at a time, please stand together in pairs. Spuds, I'm guessing you already came this way with the wagon and it held. But still, let's take the cart last. OK?"

OOC: how did the bridge hold when they came this way first time?

TallIan

Explorer
Fistan, Wizard 3

"Don't worry Spuds, I'll stay with you." Fistan says to reassure the nervous wagoner. Fistan squints into the fog.

OOC: Fistan Perception roll: 1D20+3 = [1]+3 = 4
Well I guess he can see the wagon, he is sitting on it.

[SBLOCK=Mini Stats]
Passive Perception: 12
AC: 12 (15 with mage armour, 17/20 with shield)
Initiative: +2
HP: 20/20 (HD: 3/3d6)
Arcane Ward: 2/9 THP

Offense
Spell attack: +5 to hit Spell DC: 15
Quarterstaff: +1 1d6-1B

Luck: 2/3

Spells
CANTRIPS (3): FireBolt, Light, Minor Illusion
LEVEL 1: (1/4): *Mage Armour, *Shield, *Sleep, *Fog Cloud (C) Thunderwave, Unseen Servant (R), Alarm (R), Find Familiar (R)
LEVEL 2: (1/2) *Flaming Sphere (C), *Misty Step[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases