D&D 5E Storm King's Thunder

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Aremus calls after the leader, "Now where do you think you're going?" and cuts between some pews to catch him, willing the man to turn and fight. As he reaches the cretin, he lashes out with his rapier.

OOC: Action - [roll0] for [roll1] damage.
Bonus Action - Compelled Duel - Concentration - A creature (the leader) you can see within 30 feet must make a Wisdom Save (dc14). On a fail, for 1 minute, the creature has disadvantage on attack rolls against creatures other than you, and must pass another Wisdom Save to move to a space more than 30 feet away from you. The spell ends if you attack any other creature, or cast a spell that targets a hostile creature other than the target, if a creature friendly to you damages the target or casts a harmful spell on it, or if you end your turn more than 30 feet away from the target. (V)

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Goldenfields/Cloud temple
Afternoon
Round 2

OOC: Oh! Nice use of Compelled Duel! I never thought of it that way!

With Aremus handling the leader, Dren refocused on the cultists, pounding them into submission.

OOC: He’ll try and focus the most damaged, and if one attack downs him, the others will go to the other cultist. If both go down, he’ll use his movement to head toward the leader and use any remaining attacks.

[sblock=Actions]
Action: Handaxe attack and damage: 1D20+6 = [20]+6 = 26
1D6+3 = [3]+3 = 6
1D20+6 = [13]+6 = 19
1D6+3 = [1]+3 = 4

Extra crit damage: 1D6 = [2] = 2
Bonus Action: Unarmed attack and damage: 1D20+6 = [5]+6 = 11
1D4+3 = [1]+3 = 4

Move:
Reaction:
Object Interaction:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
AC: 16
HP: 34/41+8 thp HD: 5//5d8+2
Ki: 1/5/R
Darts 10
Arrows: 20
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party Treasure]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party]
Tranio - half-elf death cleric
Fistan - human wizard
Carolina - halfling rogue
Dren - dwarf monk
Bethany - human fighter
Aremus - half-elf paladin
Ordrar - dwarf eldritch knight
[/sblock]

TallIan

Explorer
Fistan
Cloud temple, Afternoon

As the chaos at the start of the battle starts to resolve Fistan notices on of their enemy fleeing, he moves to pursue ready to unleash his arcane fire again but stops when Aremus calls out the leader. Fistan remains close in case his assistance is required, but chooses on of the remaining cultists in the center of the room as a target.

[SBLOCK=Actions and Rolls]
Move: towards the leader as directly as possible
Attack: Firebolt the cultist on the right Attack and damage: 1D20+7 = [4]+7 = 11
2D10 = [1, 4] = 5

Special: Use luck die to re-roll any critical hit on Fistan
[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Mini Stats]
AC: 12 (15 with mage armour, 17/20 with shield)
Initiative: +2
HP: 30/30 (HD: 5/5d6)
Arcane Ward: 14/14 +7 THP

Offense
Spell attack: +7 to hit Spell DC: 16
Quarterstaff: +2 1d6-1B

Luck: 3/3
Healing Potion

Spells
CANTRIPS (3): FireBolt, Light, Minor Illusion, Mage Hand
LEVEL 1: (3/4): *Mage Armour, *Shield, *Fog Cloud (C), *Thunderwave, Sleep, Unseen Servant (R), Alarm (R), Find Familiar (R), Comprehend Languages (R)
LEVEL 2: (3/3) Flaming Sphere (C), *Misty Step, *Levitate (C), *Web(C)
LEVEL 3: (1/2) *Counterspell, *Fireball[/SBLOCK]

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
While Aremus calls out to the fleeing leader, Tranio runs west between the pews in order to get a clean shot on the tow cultists in front of him.

OOC: Move: 30' west

Attack the two cultists:
Beam 1: to hit: [roll0]. If a hit, damage = [roll1] necrotic, no healing until next round.
Beam 2: to hit: [roll2]. If a hit, damage = [roll3] necrotic, no healing until next round.

HP: 33+8 temp AC 17. Spellslots: 2/3/2
Chill touch: 1d20+7, 2d8 (x2); range 120'. Cure wounds: 1d8+4.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Ordrar follows the leader, but doesn't run all out. Instead he comes as close as he can and launches trio of magic missiles after him. Small bolts weave among the benches unerringly striking at him.

[sblock=If he still stands]
"Another step and you die. Surrender, talk and live!"
[/sblock]

[roll0]

1 spell slot remaining...:(

FitzTheRuke

Legend
"Ah, so you are the coward I expected you to be!" Aremus sneered at the Cult Leader when he had, in fact, expected a fearsome opponent. "Tell us where we can find the ruler of this castle, or barring that, his steward."

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"I don't care, we'll find them killed. Or not." Ordrar slowly advances on the cultist, slapping the warhammer in the open pala "Convince me you didn't do any damage to Nightstone. I'll even forgive you not warning them of the attack. Or spill what you know of your masters plan. Before I reach you or your brain, such as it is,will see the sun."

Ooc: half move toward the cultist

"I had nothing to do with the attack on Nightstone," The cultist frantically claims, growing visibly more nervous as Ordrar approaches with the warhammer. " You'll never find the Majordomo on your own," he says to Aremus. "There is a third hidden structure in the clouds. I can lead you to them."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases