D&D 5E Storm King's Thunder

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
2ch2b76.jpg

Nightstone
Evening
Round 4

With an arrow still embedded in his back, Dren rushes up behind Bethany to support her against the worg.

[sblock=Actions]
Move:
Action: Dash to behind Bethany (slow dwarves…)
Bonus Action:
Reaction:

Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
AC: 14
HP: 1/11 HD: 1/1d8
Ki: 0/0
[/sblock]

TallIan

Explorer
Fistan
Wizard 1

Seeing the fight moving away from him, Fistan jumps down of the roof and dashes towards Dren.

[SBLOCK=Rolls and OOC]
Acrobatics off roof: 1D20+2 = [8]+2 = 10

I'm assuming a DC of 10 for the jump off the roof, because I think it's less than 10ft and there is no tricky terrain to land on.  But DCs are the DMs domain. If there is any reason for me to think it may be medium with a 15 our greater DC, I'll use a luck roll to try and avoid it.
[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Mini Stats]
Passive Perception: 12
AC: 12 (15 with mage armour, 17/20 with shield)
Initiative: +2
HP: 8/8 (HD: 1/1d6)

Conditions: Mage armour

Offense
Spell attack: +5 to hit Spell DC: 15
Firebolt: +5 to hit 120ft 1d10F
Quarterstaff: +1 1d6-1B

Luck: 3/3

Spells
CANTRIPS (3): FireBolt, Light, Minor Illusion
LEVEL 1: (1/2): *Mage Armour, *Shield, *Sleep, *Fog Cloud (C), Unseen Servant (R), Alarm (R)
[/SBLOCK]

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Carolina: The goblin, distracted by the magic user, does not see you take aim. You arrow sails through the air and finds the goblin's neck, killing him.

Bethany: The worg desperately pounces, but you are ready for this. The beast impales itself on your blade, making a few last snaps at your neck before sliding off dead.

OOC: This combat encounter has ended. You can all move freely again. No need to worry about roof jumps and arrows to the ass.

xynthoros

First Post
Seeing that there are two arrows sticking out of their dwarf companion, Eldrath calls upon the spirits in the area to restore some of his vitality.

OOC: Casts healing word on Dren: [roll0]

TallIan

Explorer
Fistan
Wizard 1

Fistan joins the rest of the group, looking around he says, "Good little scrap. Now would be a good time to close the gates and stop any stragglers from escaping, maybe maintain our element of surprise. We know what's here and that we can handle them.

"It looks to be mostly looters left, but they have done some serious damage to the village, these boulders would suggest a dedicated army equipped with some siege weaponry. I would suggest that we try and find out what happened to the villagers."

[SBLOCK=Mini Stats]
Passive Perception: 12
AC: 12 (15 with mage armour, 17/20 with shield)
Initiative: +2
HP: 8/8 (HD: 1/1d6)

Conditions: Mage armour

Offense
Spell attack: +5 to hit Spell DC: 15
Firebolt: +5 to hit 120ft 1d10F
Quarterstaff: +1 1d6-1B

Luck: 3/3

Spells
CANTRIPS (3): FireBolt, Light, Minor Illusion
LEVEL 1: (1/2): *Mage Armour, *Shield, *Sleep, *Fog Cloud (C), Unseen Servant (R), Alarm (R)
[/SBLOCK]

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
"Well done everyone," says Tranio stepping onto the road from the small field.

At Fistan's suggestion, Tranio agrees, and works with Fistan to close off the gate. He doesn't want anyone escaping without him noticing.

following that, a search of the buildings makes sense, systematically and in a group. Tranio will suggest clockwise, ending up at the next gate into the keep.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
2ch2b76.jpg

Nightstone
Evening
Round 0

Dren yanked the arrow out. “Thank ye, mate,” he told Eldrath as the druid healed him. He looked around the damaged village. “But wot goblin builds siege engines?” he asked. “Mebbe hobgoblins, but even then, not usually. These werenae ‘obgoblins, though.”

[sblock=Actions]
Move:
Action:
Bonus Action:
Reaction:

Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
AC: 14
HP: 7/11 HD: 1/1d8
Ki: 0/0
[/sblock]