D&D 5E The Dwimmermount [OOC]

GreenKarl

First Post
Healing Wound can totally work on an unconscious target so long as they are alive...

Also right sorry I forgot that so disadvantage roll

[roll0], will update IC depending on this roll

SunGold

First Post
Lucious moves his curse to a goblin archer and fires, but the shot goes wide.
OOC: I lost all the threads I was subscribed to... strange.

Please please use your movement to get up one of the ropes. Mikel can take the other. (Corwin climbed without one.) You've only got 9 hp, we're all out of healing, and if you drop the rest of us will have to stay down there and fight.

If you and Mikel come up now, Hunter and Magen can get out next round, and we'll have survived this crazy fight.

GreenKarl

First Post
OK so as mentioned in the IC you can totally go after the remaining goblins if you want to. I am happy to play that out. For now though... Your reward total is a base 700 gold pieces – for the 100 gold pieces for 20 goblins (he is counting the ones that fled also), with 200 gold pieces for the black wolves, 200 gold pieces for the ogre and Bittertooth, and another 100 gold pieces for the worg. Then 200 gold pieces as you have the heads of all those killed recently. In a day or two he will have also raised an additional 300 gold pieces from the surrounding homesteaders as additional reward for ending the goblin menace.

SunGold

First Post
I'm also happy to rest for a week, but ideally in Muntberg. Not sure the grieving family needs us kicking around, and we could use the time to sort out long-term living arrangements in town. I'd also like to pick up some components for a level 2 spell, and it may take some time to acquire them.

TallIan

Explorer
I'm inclined to agree with Sungold, the Hiddels won't want us around more than a day or so, I'm happy to offer our help, but I think we're better off returning to Muntberg, sorting out permanent digs and stuff like that.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

eayres33

Explorer
Also has Corwin decide on how he is going to be leveled, if Corwin is going to go Wizard then Hunter will hold off, but if Corwin is going to go in another direction, than I will take Hunter the Wizard route.

Remove ads