D&D 5E The Dwimmermount [OOC]

SunGold

First Post
Hunter stands up then moves 15 feat towards the creature

You can use your full movement, because Hunter never got knocked over. I edited that post to remove it, since it turned out there was no need to do so.

OOC: Also, fixed my last post so Hunter doesn't get knocked over for nothing. I thought that second insight check was the rest of us making the same one as Lucious, since we entered the clearing with him.

SunGold

First Post
Can Shara start a little closer to the melee?

When the fight began, she was right next to Magen (since they'd both tried to tackle Lucious). Then on turn 1 I said she moved 30 ft toward the hag. Lucious didn't move at all, Magen dashed 60 ft...so she should be somewhere midway between them?

I wouldn't care, except that Cure Wounds is a Touch spell... :(

SunGold

First Post
Thank you! :)

I did mention it, but it was edited after my initial post, so you might've missed it if you were just remembering the original post when you resolved our actions. Sorry if that's the case; I'll be more careful in the future to get everything in the first time.

GreenKarl

First Post
Yes something multiple posts by the same person in the round get me as I tend to look at the 'last' one before I post as the one you were going for. I will try and watch that myself in the future.

Remove ads