D&D 5E The Dwimmermount [OOC]

TallIan

Explorer
I was thinking of a minor noble (cousin of the patriarch sort of thing) who is looking to gain favour within the family buy getting something interesting from the Dwimmermount. So his sponsor would be his own family. That was assuming the sponsor was an individual thing.

From what you have said it sounds like they are a group thing.

I was trying to find some background online but couldn't find a lot.

GreenKarl

First Post
If you put into your background that you have an individual sponsor you totally can, it is just that you also have to have an Adventurer's Charter purchased in the town and registered with a 'group' or band.

They may well be mercenary captain types who purchases their own charters with a specific number of hirelings that he can have without specific individuals listed for the group (just the leader).

xynthoros

First Post
I ordered them by my level of interest so lore master, then stone sorcerer, then sea sorcerer, then arcane archer, and if they all fall through, storm sorcerer.

GreenKarl

First Post
I ordered them by my level of interest so lore master, then stone sorcerer, then sea sorcerer, then arcane archer, and if they all fall through, storm sorcerer.

Hmm I am somewhat ok with all of them but I am not sure about the Lore Masters ability to change the Saving Throw type. Its interesting and maybe... let me read it a bit more. A Sea Sorcerer might be a bit odd as you all are very far away from any coasts BUT not unreasonable.

Disposable Hero

First Post
Ok, I might have to grab UA so I can see AA. That would be of great interest to me.

[sblock=EDIT]Also if I put down I'm going monk, disregard, I'm watching UFC 209.[/sblock]

[sblock=EDIT]If it pleases the crown I'd like to create an AA, I found a PDF with the variant and it looks interesting enough. So an elven archer->AA[/sblock]

Last edited:

xynthoros

First Post
I posted the links to all of the UA stuff when I asked the question if you want to take a look at them. I saw someone was already interested in playing an Archer so Arcane Archer made the bottom of my list, but they can do some really cool stuff.

Disposable Hero

First Post
The fighter that was going archery might go with sword and board. We'll see when everyone settles. I googled something and I actually found a PDF excerpt from UA.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases